dried apricot

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions dried apricot

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I know apricots are OK as per the strict diet, but what about dried apricots?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All dried food items should be avoided as much as possible because they contain molds. Other examples include dried nuts, all dried fruits, coffee, etc.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

They are absolutely Delicious but I would stay away from them for a while. High sugar and possible mold.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

yisucks;32831 wrote: I know apricots are OK as per the strict diet, but what about dried apricots?

Yisucks, What diet list are you following? The majority of us are following a strict diet list provided by, “Able”. He personally put the list together and managed to beat Candida. Apricots are not on this strict diet list that the majority of us follow.

I would advise you to pm Able and ask him to send you a link to the diet list, otherwise you might set yourself back further eating foods that are too high in sugar.

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I absolutely follow Able’s strict list. It actually does say we can have apricots:

OTHER FOODS ALSO INTRODUCED TWO WEEKS INTO THE DIET:

kefir
    coconut
    coconut butter
    condensed coconut cream
    Apricot (one, fresh only, 2-3 times a week)

I just wasn’t sure about apricot in dried form…but now I know it’s a “no” b/c of mold

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

yisucks;32870 wrote: I absolutely follow Able’s strict list. It actually does say we can have apricots:

kefir
    coconut
    coconut butter
    condensed coconut cream

I just wasn’t sure about apricot in dried form…but now I know it’s a “no” b/c of mold

This is why I’ve asked the forum members to get an update occasionally directly from the diet website as the diet has been changed from what it was originally, especially from when it was posted on the forum. Apricots are no longer part of the strict diet.

Able

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Able900;32876 wrote:

I absolutely follow Able’s strict list. It actually does say we can have apricots:

kefir
    coconut
    coconut butter
    condensed coconut cream

This is why I’ve asked the forum members to get an update occasionally directly from the diet website as the diet has been changed from what it was originally, especially from when it was posted on the forum. Apricots are no longer part of the strict diet.

Able

Able,
    Could you please post a link to “the diet website”? I just checked my “allowed food link” and apricots are indeed listed.

Able900
    Spectator

mrs.candida;32920 wrote: Able, Could you please post a link to “the diet website”? I just checked my “allowed food link” and apricots are indeed listed.

Mrs.candida, I posted on the forum several months ago for everyone who was interested to ask me for the new website;
    I guess you never saw the post so I apologize.
    Please check your inbox on the forum for the new link.

Able

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

@Able,

Could you send me that link as well?

Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator

M;33023 wrote: @Able, Could you send me that link as well?
    Thanks.

Please check your inbox, M.

Able

GemmaRB
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi Able, please could you send me the link as well? Thanks in advance

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

GemmaRB;52724 wrote: Hi Able, please could you send me the link as well? Thanks in advance

Able is no longer on this forum.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is raster’s safe food list if you are interested:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

-raster

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘dried apricot’ is closed to new replies.