Dr. Whiting Oxy Flush system for eliminating Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dr. Whiting Oxy Flush system for eliminating Candida

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Codyssey
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

His theories seem fairly valid to me…

There are a few videos on YouTube you can check out

Here’s a link to the product and his website proper:

http://phoenixnutritionals.com/ldo.html

http://www.healthyinformation.com

Damn is it expensive though. Has anyone tried this?

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

Did you ever try the Oxy Flush system by Dr. Whiting or hear from anyone who did?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Codyssey wrote: Damn is it expensive though.

Here’s where it lost all credibility.

Anonymous
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

I just stumbled upon his website. He seems to have some valid points, but I’m not so sure he is correct vs. using myth-busting tactics in order to sell his products. Any other thoughts?

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I think this guy is selling false hope. There’s no easy solution to candida. Yes this is hard but it will be worth it. I looked into him a while a go. I was desperate like everyone else. I even tried to google map his location and I didn’t see anything but a empty mini mall. Lol

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

How exactly does this stuff tackle biofilms, replace missing gut flora and bring about the changes in diet and lifestyle necessary for health? Where’s the evidence to support it? The website is full of spam for a reason, because that’s all the guy’s selling.

Candida is a facultative anaerobe, which means it can actually make use of oxygen when it’s present and survive without it when it’s not. Most of the gut flora die in the presence of oxygen because they’re strict anaerobes. Buying this product is as good as getting an antibiotic from your doctor.

Ask this hack how oral thrush or lung infections are possible if his pseudo-scientific, money-grabbing, exploitative crap is accurate. People like him deserve candida, not the poor saps giving him their money in desperation.

Anonymous
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dr. Whiting Oxy Flush system for eliminating Candida’ is closed to new replies.