Dr. Eric Bakker on Mercury, Candida and Heavy Metal Detoxification

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dr. Eric Bakker on Mercury, Candida and Heavy Metal Detoxification

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I recently asked Eric Bakker (ND) via CureZone on his thoughts regarding candida sufferers and heavy metal toxicity.

This is important because he has seen thousands of patients with the yeast syndrome.

Mercury, Candida and Heavy Metal Detoxification

-D

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Danny33;58703 wrote: I recently asked Eric Bakker (ND) via CureZone on his thoughts regarding candida sufferers and heavy metal toxicity.

This is important because he has seen thousands of patients with the yeast syndrome.

Mercury, Candida and Heavy Metal Detoxification

-D

Reduced mercury excretion with feces in germfree mice after oral administration of methyl mercury chloride.
    Nakamura I, Hosokawa K, Tamura H, Miura T.
    Abstract
    When methyl mercury chloride was administered orally the amount of mercury excretion with feces of germfree mice was noticeably lower than that of the control mice. Germfree mice excreted 24 percent of the administered mercury within 10 days of administration while the control mice excreted 46 percent. Mercury retention in the organs of germfree mice was slightly higher than in the control mice. These results suggest that the existence of microorganisms in animal intestines are concerned with mercury excretion in the animal body.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Summary:

• Gut organisms have a profound effect on our metabolism.
    • If something that enters the body is not excreted, it will accumulate.

Somehow, these don’t sound like new discoveries.

Rabelais

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Rabelais;58820 wrote:
    Summary:

• Gut organisms have a profound effect on our metabolism.
    • If something that enters the body is not excreted, it will accumulate.

Somehow, these don’t sound like new discoveries.

Rabelais

Floggi,

Nobody stated these were new discoveries.

However, this information is certainly not mainstream.
    These studies are significant as they point to gut flora, an area that mainstream medicine is somewhat blind to.

You are interested in “winning” an argument for personal reasons that I don’t care about.
    I’m more interested in recovering my health and helping people that are suffering.

Your attempts at trivializing this issue is laughable because of the wealth of information, cure stories, and literature that directly contradicts your stance.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Danny33;58842 wrote: However, this information is certainly not mainstream. These studies are significant as they point to gut flora, an area that mainstream medicine is somewhat blind to.

Nope. Gut flora is really a hot topic in mainstream research.

Fecal transplants are being thoroughly studied these last few years with renewed interest.

Only two weeks ago, a new virus called CrAssphage was discovered that infects bacteria of our gut flora and thus helps regulate that gut flora.

I recently bought a brand new book about gut flora. From the description:
    Our body contains some 1.5 kg of bacteria. That’s a good thing: they regulate our digestion, they form part of our immune system, they protect our skin, the produce vitamins and they even influence our behaviour. This book describes how our body and its micro-organisms work together from birth to grave, and how much our health depends on this cooperation. Research in this area is progressing rapidly. Sensational discoveries were made recently about the influence of food, sports, medication, habitat and probiotics on the health of our micro-biome.

Danny33;58842 wrote: You are interested in “winning” an argument for personal reasons that I don’t care about.

Sorry if you got that impression. I can only say you are dead wrong here, and I hope you can believe me.

Danny33;58842 wrote: I’m more interested in recovering my health and helping people that are suffering.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do: help people who are suffering.

Part of what I’m doing is providing additional information that others do not give. I just happen to be very good at completing a partial picture.

Some people object to that because they thrive by partial pictures. Some people reject my additions. That’s fine, it’s their choice.

I do believe that everyone has the right to make his or her own choices. Choosing is only possible once you have access to all information, not to only partial information. That’s why I’m here.

Rabelais

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dr. Eric Bakker on Mercury, Candida and Heavy Metal Detoxification’ is closed to new replies.