Does the die-off stage mean you've cured your Candida disease?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does the die-off stage mean you've cured your Candida disease?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheXtremisT 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

Does it mean everything is fine and you’ve healed when you know the die-off stage is over?
    Are all the symptoms of the Candida Overgrowth then gone?
    Thanks.

EDIT:
    I think I’m starting to understand it now.
    The die-off stage is just when the changes of the lifestyle are too quick and huge at the same time and it simply means that you’re getting better, not that you’ve just got rid of the whole disease, all the symptoms.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Please restate your question! I would plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get better…

-raster

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Nooooo no no no, do NOT assume that just because the die-off is over you’re over the infestation.
    You will likely never be over it fully, but you can reduce the size and impact to a point where it won’t cause you the negative health effects it once did. Should you go back to a regular high carb-containing diet, the little yeast/fungal cells will think it’s christmas and redevelop.

Basically if you’ve used antifungals, along with the diet, you will kill a large quantity of the candida, but when die-off is over, you’ve got the last survivors who are just laying dormant, ready to flare up again.

It’s only after you’ve continued with the diet and probiotics for 6-18 months as Raster has said that you will be over the initial infestation and can slowly reintroduce things to your diet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does the die-off stage mean you've cured your Candida disease?’ is closed to new replies.