Does Oral Thrush Get Worse before Better When you go on the Candida Diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does Oral Thrush Get Worse before Better When you go on the Candida Diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sebastianebilly
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’ve heard all over that when you start the Candida Diet, your symptoms will get WORSE before they get better. Most of the ones mentioned are ones like bloating, etc. What about if you have oral yeast infections though – once you start the candida diet will you notice that these also get worse before they improve?? Help please!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

There’s no way of telling if your thrush will get worse or better because everyone is different.

That being said, it’s common to have an increase of symptoms during die off. This is called a healing crisis.

I can also tell you that I had zero oral thrush before starting the diet, and now I do have a touch of oral thrush.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have thrush in back of tongue its not bad but i have sore throat all the time since starting diet its worse starting to spread to middle of my tongue but still not really bad ,i guess its different for everyone

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

hope4eva77;35051 wrote: i have thrush in back of tongue its not bad but i have sore throat all the time since starting diet its worse starting to spread to middle of my tongue but still not really bad ,i guess its different for everyone

Same here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Does Oral Thrush Get Worse before Better When you go on the Candida Diet?’ is closed to new replies.