does oil pulling produce more thrush?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions does oil pulling produce more thrush?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

I’ve been oil pulling every morning for the last 5 days and it appears that my mild thrush has gotten worse. Is this normal? Also I have noticed more itchy throat and post nasal drip. Any ideas?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally wouldn’t relate increases in thrush to anything more than your digestion and/or immune system strength and I wouldn’t associate it with oil pulling.

-raster

rdj123

Thanks raster. Should I be concerned if it gets worse after starting the diet.

raster
    Participant

I wouldn’t worry about the status of your thrush. It doesn’t relate with how you are doing fighting candida and your immune system. Its going to come and go and will be one of your most prevalent long term symptom.

-raster

Peyt
    Replies: 51

I tried oil pulling, it did nothing for me!

rdj123

Raster or anyone,

What can I do to reduce the to reduce the thrush?

raster
    Participant

You need to reduce the candida numbers long term and then the thrush will reduce. This invovles feeding your beneficial bacteria in the form of probiotics and prebiotics as well as improving your digestion while destroying the yeast with antifungals.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘does oil pulling produce more thrush?’ is closed to new replies.