Does Candida cause high blood pressure?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does Candida cause high blood pressure?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ChevyG20
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

I have every symptom imaginable that links to candida. I am new to this forum and I am new to this. My question is, can candida cause high blood pressure, and if so, what can I do to reduce my blood pressure? I am 6’1″ and weigh 205. I’m not overweight nor do I have much body fat. Thanks in advance

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Yes, high blood pressure is a candida symptom. I don’t have it, I have low blood pressure from candida. If you cure your Candida I’m sure you’ll lower your blood pressure.

ChevyG20

I kind of figured that’s what is causing my high blood pressure. How would I be about beginning a program to better my health? I have had this for a while and I just want my life back. I have every symptom you can imagine that links to candida.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

There’s the websites diet and a stricter diet most people on the forum use. I’m not authorized to share it with anyone.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Hey Chevy, there’s a protocol for treatment that a lot of forum members are following that was put together by two knowledgeable users (raster and Able900). You can read and familiarize yourself with that here: https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

It’s designed to be used in conjunction with the stricter diet list Mrs C mentions. To get a copy of this, message Able900 explaining your symptoms/history a bit, and he’ll send it to you.

Hope this helps you get started!

ChevyG20

How would I be able to PM able900? I think this all started back in 2005 after I was hospitalize for a spider bite and recieved several antibiotics. I had them all injection, oral, and IV. I was there for a few days. A month later I had to return back because I was getting these staff infections that look like over size pimples. Guess what? More antibiotics. Ever since then I have been experiencing a lot of syptoms that are link to candida. I first notice something was wrong in 2008, but in 2010 was when the syptoms the hardest. I began eliminating thing that would flare up my syptoms. I even quit smoking cigarettes because of this. I also quit drinking. I have everything joint pain, fatigue, high bood pressure, blurry vision( not as much because I learned what was causing it), stomach upset, brain fog, rashes on my face, mucle pain, and a whole lot more. I remember I was once able to do 40 pullups. Now I’m lucky if I can do 15. You guys have to help me. I am so sorry if I ask a lot of question. Thanks everybody.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Don’t worry about asking lots of questions; we all do. It sounds like you’re experiencing a lot of symptoms from candida toxins, so you’ll want to make sure you take measures to help your body deal with those toxins even before you start the diet or cleanse (which will create a lot more for a while by killing candida). You can read about some of these options here:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

When you go to any of these threads posted by Able, you can just click the “PM” box on the original post and send him a message.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Does Candida cause high blood pressure?’ is closed to new replies.