Do you miss BREAD. I did and I found a SOLUTION>>ENJOY MY FRIENDS

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do you miss BREAD. I did and I found a SOLUTION>>ENJOY MY FRIENDS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anidstylie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

You miss bread, I sure did. I loved bread partially one of the reasons I had an imbalnced flora and so much yeast babies inside me. See they use a active LIVE culture of yeast in breads and it does not die , it multiplys and in your stomach. Its an invasive species as well. It feeds off sugar and it will never go away cause it needs to be there but it needs to be balnced so we need to eat the foods that balance it. Well here is a PROBIOTIC bread that has the gram postive yeasts the ones that eat the bad yeasts in your stomach called canidida. This bread rises naturally from the fermentation occuring in the kefir. I also used tapico ,quinoa ,buckwheat flours why cause wheat is like herione to your body and suppresses your immune functions. It also creates gluten which is really not good for your condition. Also it is high in carbs where these seed based flours are low in carbs which mean they convert to hardly any sugar so you do not feed the bad candidia yeast in you. I about died and went to heaven when I ate this bread I make. You must first obtain kefir though. I would anyways it cured me and rebalanced my flora with doing adjustments to what I eat. I also make ALL my own live strands of probiotics with the kefir grains. I make my own sour kraut, I add it to my lotion and conditioner after straining the kefir cause the probiotics in the whey well help the itchy stuff that comes along with candidia and ads protein to my hair!. I make cheeses, I have whey protein. The possibilities are UNLIMETLESS and it eats the candida and restores balance and YOU CAN HAVE BREAD! I KNOW YOU ALL MISS IT so as I was inhaling my moist soft fluffy sour dough bread I was thinking of you all and how I have to post this amazing discovery!! Here is the recipe. http://chikouskyfarms.com/article/11/kefir-bread If you need kefir grains order some from the kefirlady.com the fresh milk grains. Happy health everyone!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

anidstylie;34932 wrote: You miss bread, I sure did. I loved bread partially one of the reasons I had an imbalnced flora and so much yeast babies inside me. See they use a active LIVE culture of yeast in breads and it does not die , it multiplys and in your stomach. Its an invasive species as well. It feeds off sugar and it will never go away cause it needs to be there but it needs to be balnced so we need to eat the foods that balance it. Well here is a PROBIOTIC bread that has the gram postive yeasts the ones that eat the bad yeasts in your stomach called canidida. This bread rises naturally from the fermentation occuring in the kefir. I also used tapico ,quinoa ,buckwheat flours why cause wheat is like herione to your body and suppresses your immune functions. It also creates gluten which is really not good for your condition. Also it is high in carbs where these seed based flours are low in carbs which mean they convert to hardly any sugar so you do not feed the bad candidia yeast in you. I about died and went to heaven when I ate this bread I make. You must first obtain kefir though. I would anyways it cured me and rebalanced my flora with doing adjustments to what I eat. I also make ALL my own live strands of probiotics with the kefir grains. I make my own sour kraut, I add it to my lotion and conditioner after straining the kefir cause the probiotics in the whey well help the itchy stuff that comes along with candidia and ads protein to my hair!. I make cheeses, I have whey protein. The possibilities are UNLIMETLESS and it eats the candida and restores balance and YOU CAN HAVE BREAD! I KNOW YOU ALL MISS IT so as I was inhaling my moist soft fluffy sour dough bread I was thinking of you all and how I have to post this amazing discovery!! Here is the recipe. http://chikouskyfarms.com/article/11/kefir-bread If you need kefir grains order some from the kefirlady.com the fresh milk grains. Happy health everyone!

Just wanted to ask, how can a bread be probiotic after baking? Aren’t all good guys killed during baking? Here we have probiotic which must be kept in the fridge so it doesn’t die and you speak of probiotic bread which was BAKED!

Also, those alternative flours have as much starch as glutenous grains just without gluten and they have more nutrients and they are more available to us. So just wanted to warn others, didn’t want them to think they can eat a lot of this bread. I would limit to couple of slices per day.

Recipe does look good. I don’t bake that often now, but will try it with buckwheat and oat bran flour instead of my other bread version.

Thanks for posting the recipe.

Arijana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Do you miss BREAD. I did and I found a SOLUTION>>ENJOY MY FRIENDS’ is closed to new replies.