Do you have to do the cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do you have to do the cleanse?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jay
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all – I am a newbie, I started the cleanse yesterday. I realised all my problems lead to Candida after I went to my Dermotologist and he told me I have rosacea and needed to change everything I was currently doing. Chatting a mate she got me to look at this website and I ticked most of the symptom boxes! My issue is that I am a sportswomen and do a lot of running and extreme cardio workouts. Yesterday was a good day, I felt full at all meals until I came to bedtime and then I was starving. I ignored the hunger and this morning, I couldn’t get out of bed for running as I was starving. Even after eating a huge plate of veges I am so hungry. I take the detox mixture as per the instructions, but it now making me very nauseous.
    So my question is do I really need to be doing the cleanse, could I not go straight to the strict diet?

SilverLining
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

this may help:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst944_About-that-Hunger.aspx

I know just what you are going through – perhaps slowing on your training, and cutting the detox to a couple days?

Main thing I think is that you listen to your body – you can train all you like – but then you live with the Candida – or you work it out your system and then go back to training..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jay wrote: So my question is do I really need to be doing the cleanse, could I not go straight to the strict diet?

It isn’t absolutely necessary to go through the detox if it proves to be too difficult for your lifestyle, just start the diet.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Do you have to do the cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.