Do I have to start over?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do I have to start over?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Littleone 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Littleone
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

I had a reunion this past weekend and had an unhealthy dinner, chicken fried steak with sauce and french fries. It was a hectic weekend and went out of town and ate some more bad food. I was on stage 1 and had been doing really well until then. Do I have to start all over again?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello.

Before we answer your questions; are you now or did you have any Candida reactions to the foods you ate? Also, were you still experiencing Candida symptoms or die-off symptoms or both before you ate the food?

Able

Littleone

Able900 wrote: Hello.

Before we answer your questions; are you now or did you have any Candida reactions to the foods you ate? Also, were you still experiencing Candida symptoms or die-off symptoms or both before you ate the food?

Able

After the first meal, I didn’t have a reaction. I did have some almonds and starting itching a bit. After the second meal (chicken fried chicken and mash potatoes), yes, I did start itching especially on my scalp. The die-off symptoms I had been experiencing were difficulty concentrating but my skin had started healing. Other than those symptoms, I’m fine.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You won’t have to start over, but just continue on with the diet from where you left off. It’s all about moderation of bad foods; you got caught cheating but it won’t set you back more than a few days at the most. I just wouldn’t continue to cheat from the diet until you feel much much better.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Littleone wrote: I did have some almonds and starting itching a bit.

I would leave almonds out of the diet for at least a few more weeks. Then you could try them again to see if you still have a reaction. Lots of people can’t eat any type of nut on the diet as they react to even a small amount of mold.

Thanks, Able

Littleone

raster wrote: You won’t have to start over, but just continue on with the diet from where you left off. It’s all about moderation of bad foods; you got caught cheating but it won’t set you back more than a few days at the most. I just wouldn’t continue to cheat from the diet until you feel much much better.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn’t want to have to start all over again. The first time was pretty hard.

Littleone

Able900 wrote:

I did have some almonds and starting itching a bit.

I would leave almonds out of the diet for at least a few more weeks. Then you could try them again to see if you still have a reaction. Lots of people can’t eat any type of nut on the diet as they react to even a small amount of mold.

Thanks, Able

I plan on leaving them out for awhile. They were just to hold me over on the road but don’t need them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Do I have to start over?’ is closed to new replies.