Do I have a candida rash?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do I have a candida rash?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  no-more-can 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

no-more-can
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Ever since I changed my diet several months ago, I have been suffering from these weird red rashes. It started on the back of my hand and now it has migrated to my face. Embarrassing! The reason I suspect candida, is because I learned that it feeds on sugar and when I changed my diet several months ago, I started eating huge amounts of fruit all the time, thinking it was good to do that. That is also the time when I started with this rash.

I’ve been to dermatologists, who say it’s eczema. This is not eczema. It burns and itches. It flares after eating anything. I thought I developed a gluten intolerance. I stopped eating wheat. That didn’t help. I test negative for all allergies and negative for celiac. I have no other symptoms at all. Just a skin rash around my mouth and chin, which seems to be slowly getting worse. I have lost weight because I am nervous that what I am eating will trigger a flare up. I have also developed sensitivities to bananas, almonds, and eggs out of nowhere.

I am starting the candida diet today because nothing else works. Does this sound like candida?

no-more-can

Thank you so much for your response! I find food lists all over internet of what not to eat. I’m being really strict for a couple of weeks. I just can’t believe this would happen to me! I guess everyone feels like that. I’ve had 2 candida meals today, plus started on anti-fungals, tried drinking a little coconut oil (eww), started probiotics, and also apple cider vinegar. I feel a little naseau (spelled wrong I know), but does that mean maybe it’s working already?

Is the food list from Able, the same as what is posted on this site? What is diflucan?

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

no-more-can;31774 wrote: Thank you so much for your response! I find food lists all over internet of what not to eat. I’m being really strict for a couple of weeks. I just can’t believe this would happen to me! I guess everyone feels like that. I’ve had 2 candida meals today, plus started on anti-fungals, tried drinking a little coconut oil (eww), started probiotics, and also apple cider vinegar. I feel a little naseau (spelled wrong I know), but does that mean maybe it’s working already?

Is the food list from Able, the same as what is posted on this site? What is diflucan?

no more can, It is a different list that is more strict. Many of the items that appear on the website list have caused problems for many people so they are not allowed on the strict diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this blog post by Dr. Mcoombs:

http://candidaplan.com/blog/653/candida-and-skin-conditions/

He states that low HCL (hydro-chloric acid) levels are directly related to skin conditions.

Be sure you are drinking raw organic apple cider vinegar and not the distilled stuff (heinz).

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get over candida overgrowth, it isn’t a simple thing to get over!

The forum food list is different than the website because we have removed just about anything that can be a problem. For instance, the website promotes eating beef and rice which should not be eaten on the diet from our standpoint.

If you experience die-off you likely have a gut flora imbalance.

Check out our forum protocol for a good plan to get better:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

no-more-can

I have the good ACV (with the mother in it). Thank you for the links!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Do I have a candida rash?’ is closed to new replies.