Do Candida sufferers do worse in Winter as opposed to Summer ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do Candida sufferers do worse in Winter as opposed to Summer ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

I had been doing OK until the winter hit and there was a noticeable change in temperature.

Here in NC it started to get cold about the 1st week in December, and I’ve been feeling more fatigue etc since then.
    I am sure I do worse in winters than in summers. Is this true of Candida sufferers in general?

I read somewhere that Candida prefers you to be cold than warm.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve thought about this some. In the winter you get less sunlight and thus become deficient in vitamin D. You typically feel great if you are in the outdoors in the warm sun.

Additionally you thyroid has a little bit more trouble in the winter time because it has to regulate your body temperature more. If you suffer from cold hands and feet, achy joints, fatigue, immune problems, etc. then this is likely all related to your thyroid.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Do Candida sufferers do worse in Winter as opposed to Summer ?’ is closed to new replies.