diet sweet potaoto

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice diet sweet potaoto

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i am struggling with sugar cravings and only today started the diet stage one do u think sweet potato with cinnamin and stevia is ok for my sweet tooth for now ? i have not done a cleanse and am not sure about that yet i just know i need to adjust my diet dramatically and feel if maybe i take the potato away after i get into my diet better and lifestyle change ,does anyone think this will legthan my recovery ?

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

I’d think it would be OK to eat some as a treat. Depends on what phase of the diet you’re in, I guess. In later stages it should be fine to eat a bit of sweet potato. And if you think you’re going to fall off the wagon, then it’s a much better choice than grabbing some ice cream or candy or something.

hope4eva77

yes thats what i figured thank u

RayzelLam
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

hope4eva77;31532 wrote: i am struggling with sugar cravings and only today started the diet stage one do u think sweet potato with cinnamin and stevia is ok for my sweet tooth for now ? i have not done a cleanse and am not sure about that yet i just know i need to adjust my diet dramatically and feel if maybe i take the potato away after i get into my diet better and lifestyle change ,does anyone think this will legthan my recovery ?

I believe it’s ok.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Try rutabaga fries!! I had them last night for the first time and people need to know about these! I sliced and tossed w/ salt/olive oil/paprika, 400degrees for 30 minutes. Best thing I’ve had in a while. I kept telling myself they were strong antifungals and I shouldn’t eat too much, but nothing happened so I ate the entire rutabaga by myself.

hope4eva77

great ! i really wanna try these !ive never had rutabaga so im gonna buy one and hope i like it !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘diet sweet potaoto’ is closed to new replies.