Die-off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ann 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ann
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi,

I’m a newbe, just registered on the forum – hello everyone!

I have a question; has anyone experienced back pain die-off symptoms? i’ve just started stage 2 of the diet and am taking antifungals, I have had low grade a siatica pre candida diet which has been getting better, but its suddenly got worse since starting the diet. My thinking is that this may be due to toxins causing a flare up of inflamation in my back, but can’t be sure if its a likely possibility. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

otherwise I’m happy to say the diet is going well, and really pleased to have found a supportive forum!

Ann

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Ann wrote: Hi,

I’m a newbe, just registered on the forum – hello everyone!

I have a question; has anyone experienced back pain die-off symptoms? i’ve just started stage 2 of the diet and am taking antifungals, I have had low grade a siatica pre candida diet which has been getting better, but its suddenly got worse since starting the diet. My thinking is that this may be due to toxins causing a flare up of inflamation in my back, but can’t be sure if its a likely possibility. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

otherwise I’m happy to say the diet is going well, and really pleased to have found a supportive forum!

Ann

It could also be kidney related, though sciatica would make sense in your case. Fennel (inc. tea) is good for kidney function.

Len

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s a somewhat common symptom…do you have any other die-off symptoms? Are you following the strict forum diet or the website diet? We follow different stages on the forum:

stage 0: cleanse
    Stage 1: long-term strict diet
    stage 2: for when you get better and can tolerate starches, sugar, molds, etc
    stage 3: a healthy non-candida diet.

-raster

Ann
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Pleased to hear its possibly a common symptom!

I’m on the long term strict diet, and I’ve got/had other symptoms – foggy brain, fatigue, headaches, some nausea. Its not as bad as last time I did this diet though, some years ago now, and I’ve always kept to a low sugar/low yeast diet, so going back to being really strict wasn’t too difficult.

A

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die-off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.