Die-off symptom?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off symptom?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Inuskita 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

J. Adams
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I’m just curious about a symptom I’m having. My diet is clean and I take coconut oil, about a tsp every other day. After about four doses my die-off symptoms hit and so I wait them out and once they’re gone I resume coconut oil. This time though I’m having a symptom that’s bothering me. I’m on day four of my die-off and most of my mental symptoms like brain fog and dizziness have subsided for the most part but there’s this nagging symptom that’s persisting. It’s kinda like when you stand up too quickly and your vision goes black for a second. It feels like that but it happens a lot and even though my vision doesn’t go black it feels like it’s about to. Has anyone else experienced this symptom? I’m also extremely tired even though I’ve had plenty of sleep. Not really fatigue it’s actual sleepiness. I’ve been drinking a ton of water and lemon water and yesterday I started dry skin brushing and taking milk thistle. Thanks for any info.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Could it be low blood pressure? Maybe a thyroid issue or some adrenal fatigue? They can both cause that feeling of standing up too fast, where you suddenly feel like you might faint or lose your balance.

Also make sure that you’re eating enough calories and drinking enough water.

J. Adams
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Not blood pressure. Adrenal fatigue is plausible. I’ve had extreme anxiety for years and years, even before all of this started. It doesn’t just happen upon standing though. I can be sitting perfectly still and feel like I’m gonna faint at any moment. Also my vision is blurred again today almost like being drunk. I always assume it’s from the candida releasing its toxins.

Inuskita
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hi J. Adams, I see that already a little more than 2 months have passed since you reported this symptom. I am confused because in principle I do not feel any difference to how I was feeling before starting the treatment.. But sometimes I do have this “fainting feeling” that you talk about. Its today my 4th day of the diet, still on the cleanse step, and I was expecting to notice either my symptoms to worsen or improve, but I do not feel anything. So I was wondering if you got to know what caused those symptoms and if after 2 months you feel a lot better or not. Thank you in advance

If someone reads this and has an answer for me or so, I thank you for any possible help on this..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die-off symptom?’ is closed to new replies.