Die-off back in my life

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off back in my life

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Hi everybody, days before I was concerned because I was taking SF722 and no die-off symtomps, well, they are back, I am still with the diet ( concern about my weight though) and taking the SF722 and oregano oil and garlic pills not at the same time but thru the day, I hope the combination is doing something, I feel dizzy, brain-foggy, sleepy and nauseas and itchy eyes again, besides I add coconut oil to my food, and take Multivitamins, calcium, molybdenum, Milk Thistle and Vitamin C.

I did slow down with the Yogurt, just once a day, I love it, but I think I have an intollerance because my joints are swollen in the morning when I have a lot.

Anyone have a tip how to gain weight without messing up the diet ( I eat lots of avocado so that one does not help)

I wish you all a blessed happy New Year!!

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Munoz wrote: Hi everybody, days before I was concerned because I was taking SF722 and no die-off symtomps, well, they are back, I am still with the diet ( concern about my weight though) and taking the SF722 and oregano oil and garlic pills not at the same time but thru the day, I hope the combination is doing something, I feel dizzy, brain-foggy, sleepy and nauseas and itchy eyes again, besides I add coconut oil to my food, and take Multivitamins, calcium, molybdenum, Milk Thistle and Vitamin C.

I did slow down with the Yogurt, just once a day, I love it, but I think I have an intollerance because my joints are swollen in the morning when I have a lot.

Anyone have a tip how to gain weight without messing up the diet ( I eat lots of avocado so that one does not help)

Thats strange, I had the same reaction to SF722. I felt great and didnt have problems and then wham it hit me after 3 days.
    Did you make yourself, the cocconut bread from the forum here. I have the feeling after I started eating that one the loosing weight went much slower and stopped with me.

cheers
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing more symptoms. Drink plenty of water, sweat out the toxins if possible, or use some molybdenum to reduce symptoms.

I started at 150 pounds or so and then got down to 135 pounds; now I weigh about 145 pounds (my normal weight). As you get better, the weight will return because your body isn’t taxing itself to fight the candida.

Also, as you start phase 2, the phase 2 foods can help put on weight like almond butter, rice, etc.

My only suggestion is to try to eat 3-4 course meals. Add in buckwheat, kefir or greek yogurt, pumpkin pie muffin bread, salads, etc, and coconut bread if possible.

Another idea is to make a more nutritious bread. Instead of just coconut bread, make the buckwheat/coconut bread, or buckwheat/teff/coconut bread. These other flours can help with the weight gain and nutrition.

Other ideas include adding side veggies to meals such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans (if its allowed, not sure), brussel sprouts, etc. I hate all of these items and will never eat them…however I am more interested in broccoli because of its health benefits.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Munoz wrote: Hi everybody, days before I was concerned because I was taking SF722 and no die-off symtomps, well, they are back, I am still with the diet ( concern about my weight though) and taking the SF722 and oregano oil and garlic pills not at the same time but thru the day, I hope the combination is doing something, I feel dizzy, brain-foggy, sleepy and nauseas and itchy eyes again, besides I add coconut oil to my food, and take Multivitamins, calcium, molybdenum, Milk Thistle and Vitamin C.I did slow down with the Yogurt, just once a day, I love it, but I think I have an intollerance because my joints are swollen in the morning when I have a lot.

Hello, Munoz.

You can gain weight by eating lots of the coconut bread and taking teaspoons of the coconut oil throughout the day. Doing this is a sure way to gain weight, plus the extra coconut oil will serve as an additional antifungal.
    You should either drop back on the amount of antifungals you’re taking or add Molybdenum to your supplements. Get the pill type at a dosage of 250 mcg per pill. You can take up to 250 mcg three times a day when die-off symptoms are at their worse, but start with just one dose a day. You can take it at any time of the day with or without food.

Molybdenum will protect and detox your body and especially the liver of the Candida poisons and toxins better than any other supplement available, and it does not accumulate in the body.
    It’s very unhealthy and even dangerous for your body to be experiencing the die-off symptoms that you dexcribed.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Munoz wrote: Hi everybody, days before I was concerned because I was taking SF722 and no die-off symtomps, well, they are back, I am still with the diet ( concern about my weight though) and taking the SF722 and oregano oil and garlic pills not at the same time but thru the day, I hope the combination is doing something, I feel dizzy, brain-foggy, sleepy and nauseas and itchy eyes again, besides I add coconut oil to my food, and take Multivitamins, calcium, molybdenum, Milk Thistle and Vitamin C.

Munoz,

Most of the candida die-off symptoms are caused by acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is produced by the fungus and is very toxic to the body. It is not excretated but accumulate in body tissues, muscles, and joins. It causes pain, irritation, and a general toxic state affecting the brain and vision. Chelated Molybdenum (a mineral) brakes down acetaldehyde in acetic acid, then the detox organs are able to excrete it. This is why molybdenum is important to detox acetaldehyde. It doesn’t affect your liver in any way. Die-off can occur at any time during a treatment, sometimes, it goes and comes depending on the diet and supplements. Take Molybdenum, high doses of Vitamin C, and fiber.
    Regarding to yogurt, becareful, many candida sufferers can not tolerate it because they are developed Casein intolerance and have antibodies against it. Casein is a top allergen.
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote:

Hi everybody, days before I was concerned because I was taking SF722 and no die-off symtomps, well, they are back, I am still with the diet ( concern about my weight though) and taking the SF722 and oregano oil and garlic pills not at the same time but thru the day, I hope the combination is doing something, I feel dizzy, brain-foggy, sleepy and nauseas and itchy eyes again, besides I add coconut oil to my food, and take Multivitamins, calcium, molybdenum, Milk Thistle and Vitamin C.

Munoz,

Most of the candida die-off symptoms are caused by acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is produced by the fungus and is very toxic to the body. It is not excretated but accumulate in body tissues, muscles, and joins. It causes pain, irritation, and a general toxic state affecting the brain and vision. Chelated Molybdenum (a mineral) brakes down acetaldehyde in acetic acid, then the detox organs are able to excrete it. This is why molybdenum is important to detox acetaldehyde. It doesn’t affect your liver in any way. Die-off can occur at any time during a treatment, sometimes, it goes and comes depending on the diet and supplements. Take Molybdenum, high doses of Vitamin C, and fiber.
    Regarding to yogurt, becareful, many candida sufferers can not tolerate it because they are developed Casein intolerance and have antibodies against it. Casein is a top allergen.
    Jorge.

Hi Jorge, thank you for the info. I have a question about the molybdenum. Mine is not good for anything. I have Potassium Molybdate from Metabolics. It doesn nothing. When I feel extremely bad and take it nothing happens. Why are there different Molybdates around. You are talking about chelated Molybdenum what is that. Which ones are actually working? Why do they have different names or is mine ok but simply not working for my case?

Is there casein in Kefir too? I feel so terrible now for some days that I have to make a change or I get nuts. I am planning to stop with the SF722 and the yoghurt and the kefir.

thanks
    Thomas

thanks
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Thomas wrote:

Munoz,

Jorge.

Hi Jorge, thank you for the info. I have a question about the molybdenum. Mine is not good for anything. I have Potassium Molybdate from Metabolics. It doesn nothing. When I feel extremely bad and take it nothing happens. Why are there different Molybdates around. You are talking about chelated Molybdenum what is that. Which ones are actually working? Why do they have different names or is mine ok but simply not working for my case?

Is there casein in Kefir too? I feel so terrible now for some days that I have to make a change or I get nuts. I am planning to stop with the SF722 and the yoghurt and the kefir.

thanks
    Thomas

thanks
    Thomas

Thomas,
    What you need is Chelated Molybdenum (the mineral). The concentration of molybdenum in the product you are taking is low.
    Regarding to Kefir, yes, it contain Casein (all diary have it) I am not too fan of Kefir in spite it may give you benefits because of the beneficial bacterias. People with candidiasis don’t respond in the same way. In fact, kefir is banned in many candida protocols, even more than plain yogurt. It is a matter of tasting how you react to it. Sometimes, the amount of lactose is a concern in spite the bacterias may use all. There are candida species which don’t ferment lactose and it isn’t a growing media for them, but other do. ! It is almost impossible to realize if it will cause damage or not. IMO, it should be used when you don’t experiment symptoms. It means the infection is under control. You can add it later and get benefits of it or react to it. Again, it is individual. There isn’t diet, protocol, or treatment that work standard for everyone. Each person has to adapt the treatment to his/her own case.
    Jorge.
    http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=chelated+molybdenum&gs_upl=23557l24239l1l27329l3l3l0l0l0l1l399l686l0.2.0.1l3l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=685&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=13663022177034409865&sa=X&ei=lvv8Tu6WAon4ggezl8GQAg&ved=0CGEQ8wIwAQ

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Die-off back in my life’ is closed to new replies.