Die-off?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sammcl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Chlofloso
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 104

Today I had two eggs in the form of an omelet, one avocado and a little bit of raw sour cabbage for breakfast. After that I started feeling horrible (and still do): nausea, abdominal pain, and really bad back pain. Could that be die-off due to the sour cabbage? (I didn’t take any antifungals today). Is back pain a common die-off symptom?

Chloë

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Chlofloso wrote: Today I had two eggs in the form of an omelet, one avocado and a little bit of raw sour cabbage for breakfast. After that I started feeling horrible (and still do): nausea, abdominal pain, and really bad back pain. Could that be die-off due to the sour cabbage? (I didn’t take any antifungals today). Is back pain a common die-off symptom?

Chloë

This is really weird, I have horrid back pain also currently.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

I noticed that back-pain can be too a virus or some germs going around. My family had some winter flue attack but it didn’t break out but all had pain in the back and muscles. They for sure don’t have candida.

Then there is the fact that we sit to much and train our muscles in the wrong way resulting in pain in the back. Not everything has to do with die off, we have to keep that in mind too. Its possible for us while suffering with die-off to get a flue or something.

all the best
    Thomas

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Chlofloso wrote: Today I had two eggs in the form of an omelet, one avocado and a little bit of raw sour cabbage for breakfast. After that I started feeling horrible (and still do): nausea, abdominal pain, and really bad back pain. Could that be die-off due to the sour cabbage? (I didn’t take any antifungals today). Is back pain a common die-off symptom?

Chloë

Hi Chloe,

I have a lot of back pain throughout this treatment so I am only guessing it’s normal. I also tracked it that it usually happens more when I am going through a die-off. It is not excruciating pain though, just more like nagging pain in lower back and neck area. I have some bad disks in both places but those were under control for years. It’s possible die-off makes it worse somehow? Not sure. Also, it lower back pain gets worse if I am having episodes of digestion problems or BM problems and I’m not always sure those were die-off.

Sour cabbage is probiotic so it is possible this kicked the die off, especially if you have access to a good home made or similar kind with lots of natural probiotic. It could be a reaction to it though. Are you used to eating sour cabbage? Some people that are not used to it run to the bathroom after eating it so maybe this is what’s happening? Watch out for water from sour cabbage, it is very potent laxative. Drink a cup of that and you will most likely be running there within an hour. You should strain it before eating it.

I hope you are feeling better now.

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

sammcl wrote:
    This is really weird, I have horrid back pain also currently.

It seems most of Europe experiences back pain at the same time as we all have the same thing on different sides of Europe hahahahaha…

How’s America doing guys?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have had chronic back pain for years and it was worse during die-off. I am a smoker so it makes sense. I go to the chiropractor once every 3 weeks.

The reason I think it occurs is because toxins are detoxing through the lungs, which are a dumping grounds for the body. The lungs cover most of your chest so this is why you get back pain (next to spine).

Another great remedy to reduce or eliminate back pain for periods of time is to do acupuncture. It also can detox the body from toxins.

-raster

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

raster wrote: I have had chronic back pain for years and it was worse during die-off. I am a smoker so it makes sense. I go to the chiropractor once every 3 weeks.

The reason I think it occurs is because toxins are detoxing through the lungs, which are a dumping grounds for the body. The lungs cover most of your chest so this is why you get back pain (next to spine).

Another great remedy to reduce or eliminate back pain for periods of time is to do acupuncture. It also can detox the body from toxins.

-raster

Then back pain is kinda a good thing – means your going in the right direction!

I should also point out I ment a nagging pain, not a pain that is stopping me go to work etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Die-off?’ is closed to new replies.