Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ruthh123 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Ruthh123
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 27

Hiya,

Has anyone tried this for killing parasites? Is it safe whilst on the diet? Is it safe anyway?! How would I take this?

Also, struggling to find the correct stuff here in the UK. Does this look correct for human consumption?

https://www.shopholistic.co.uk/viewprod_HR-diatearth.php

Thanks so much guys 🙂

myucateco
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

I live in Asia and started having problems with parasites. I am taking DTM right now (thanks Able for the suggestion). It took me a long time to get ahold of it but I’ve been taking it for about a month and it seems to be really helping. I think its more effective then the herbal remedies I’ve tried.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ruthh123 wrote: Does this look correct for human consumption?

The information on the website states, “100% Natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth,” this sounds right to me.

Able

immunetroubles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

I’m taking the food grade diamataceous earth for a parasite, and noticed a real difference as soon as I started taking it. I’ve tried many other things but this is the only one that seems to have any effect at this point.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I may have to give it a try also because I also have a parasite problem. I’ve been taking some homeopathics to kill the parasites as well as black walnut extract. It has worked because I experienced “parasite die off” a month back or so, but am interested in another solution for the problem.

-raster

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I so need to take this but I am having a hard time finding one that is safe for humans. Has anyone found a place to buy it from that will deliver it in the US? If you have please responded here! Thank you so much!! Here is some great information about parasites infections, symptoms, different types you can have, the life cycle, and why medication does not always work in getting rid of them. I found the information very interesting.
    http://www.diatomitecanada.com/parasitic-infections-diatomaceous-earth.htm
    Thanks,
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Raster,
    Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much!!!! <3 You are wonderful!
    Lots of love to you,
    Lauren

Ruthh123

Thanks everyone. Just a thought, I wonder if this would get rid of the good bacteria too?! I shall do some research later and see what I can find.

Ruthh123

Bump for the last question… thanks 🙂

Able900
    Spectator

Ruth, diatomaceous earth has been discussed and recommended many, many times on the forum. Below is an excerpt from a post a I made a while back.

A product by the name of 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is one of the best parasite destroyers on the market, and it’s safe to take longer than 30 days. An herb to help improve the effectiveness diatomaceous earth is yucca root.

By “parasites” I’m talking about protozoa, fungi, endotoxins, pesticides, viruses, drug residues, E-Coli. In addition, it also helps to remove toxins and heavy metals from the body.

Be sure that it reads “Food Grade” on the label.

Able

Ruthh123

That’s great, ta, just concerned that it may wipe out the good bacteria.

Able900
    Spectator

Ruthh123 wrote: That’s great, ta, just concerned that it may wipe out the good bacteria.

According to reports DE doesn’t destroy beneficial bacteria. But even if it does destroy some of the bacteria, if you’re still taking probiotics like you were a few weeks ago, this will replace the bacteria. Also, are you drinking homemade kefir yet?

Able

Ruthh123

Ok, just don’t want to be wasting money taking the pro’s if it’ll kill them straight away etc! Thanks for the help 🙂 Yes still taking them, and probiotic natural yoghurt. Not looked into kefir yet so I probably ought to 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade)’ is closed to new replies.