Deviled egg recipe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  skinnycute 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hallmark
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 6

Here’s a way to get more olive oil or coconut oil into you. This recipe came from somewhere on the internet.

You may make this with one egg or more.
    Split boiled egg lengthwise. Place yolk on plate or in a bowl. Add some oil and a bit of lemon juice. Add some dry mustard spice and a bit of salt/pepper or whatever other spices you like. Mix with a fork. Add as much oil as it will take. Scoop some back into the egg white.

You may wish to make this on a lickable plate. (smile)

Hallmark

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Just made these – YUM! I added some ACV mustard into them as well for some tang and I really wish I’d made more than just 2…

skinnycute
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Hallmark;36098 wrote: Here’s a way to get more olive oil or coconut oil into you. This recipe came from somewhere on the internet.

You may make this with one egg or more.
    Split boiled egg lengthwise. Place yolk on plate or in a bowl. Add some oil and a bit of lemon juice. Add some dry mustard spice and a bit of salt/pepper or whatever other spices you like. Mix with a fork. Add as much oil as it will take. Scoop some back into the egg white.

You may wish to make this on a lickable plate. (smile)

Hallmark

I’ll try this one. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Deviled egg recipe’ is closed to new replies.