Detox Symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detox Symptoms

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chelsea 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chelsea
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am in about my 10th day of no sugar, no wholegrains, no alcohol, no dairy, low carbs (longer than 10 days for alcohol) Probiotics twice per day and have taken two fluconazole tablets (one tablet once for Thrush) one in the first week and one in the second week. I have come down with a cold and a rash on my back and the thrush in my mouth and down below are still hanging about. My reflux has disappeared and the aches and pains are settling. My anxiety levels have even settled a little.

My symptoms have been repeated outbreaks of thrush for years, urinary tract infections, incredibly itchy back, reflux, burning and swelling on the roof of my mouth, mental confusion and the concentration span of a two year old (in fact probably worse than a two year old), incredibly sore joints and shooting pains, anxiety and depression.

I have been to my GP and others many times over the years with all of the above symptoms and not one of them has suggested a candida problem. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease about 15 years ago but they can’t tell me which one.

I have been fed-up with all these issues and started researching my symptoms and everyone of them comes back to Candida. I actually got incredibly excited when I found what I hope is the answer to my problems but am still trying to not get my hopes up too much.

Does anybody else have a story similar to mine? Is the cold/flue and rash a result of die-off? The longer I have had this condition, will it be the longer it takes for total die-off.

I have found the diet much easier than I thought but am looking forward to when I can eat just a little bit of carbs from time to time.

I have been gluten free for 6 months and wow I couldn’t believe no more headaches and a huge improvement in my energy level. This is probably when the reflux started to improve also and my shoes fit better with my feet less swollen. I will never go back on gluten again. I was not a big bread/cake eater so I didn’t find it too hard at only. I mainly miss Worcesteshire sauce, that’s all.

Does anybody else have a story similar to mine? Is the cold/flue and rash a result of die-off? The longer I have had this condition, will it be the longer it takes for total die-off and complete recovery. I have made my mind up that my diet is changed for ever with the odd little treat once in a while and maybe a glass of red with dinner very occasionally.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Detox Symptoms’ is closed to new replies.