Detox Day 5 and questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detox Day 5 and questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alwcm4 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

So I made it through 4 full days of the all veggie detox before I broke down this morning (day 5) and had an egg. Last night I started feeling really bad, not like weak from lack of calories, but like sickly.

I also have this weird feeling all the way from my stomach up my esophagus into my throat and mouth. I have this awful taste in my mouth and my tongue feels swollen and weird. I’m thinking maybe thrush? But I’ve never had it and it doesn’t look bad like the pictures I’ve seen online. My tongue is whitish, but not like yeasty chunks.

I’m going to start moving into the Stage 1 diet now, any other suggestions or does this all sound normal?

I’ve lost over 6 lbs in 3 days (probably mostly water weight), but I’m starting to get where I don’t feel the hunger anymore, so I probably need to start eating more calories before my body goes into starvation mode.

Thanks for all your input.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Amanda.

Glad to see you’re about to make it all the way through the 5-day detox period, way to go on that.

I need to ask if you’re on the Molybdenum and/or Candidate yet. I’m asking because the symptoms you described concerning your mouth sound a lot like die-off responses, and the ‘sickly’ feeling last night is definitely die-off. People have described it as being very similar to flu-like symptoms.

You’ve lost six pounds, that’s a lot in a short period of time. An easy way to add nutritious calories to your diet is by taking coconut oil and also eating coconut flour bread as that’s the only way many people can prevent losing additional weight without eating foods they shouldn’t be eating.

Adding the coconut flour bread to your diet along with organic eggs is an excellent way to move into stage two without jeopardizing your progress. Remember not to add more than one or two items at a time so you’ll be able to know what is causing a reaction should you experience one.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need protein with every meal, be it chicken, fish, eggs, etc (no beef/pork). You need something that digests the candida because it is dying off and going to almost every organ in your body. You also need an enzyme that’ll help digest the fiber and other foods in your gut, here’s a basic post that explains it:

http://richardshealthmusings.com/?p=391

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: You need protein with every meal, be it chicken, fish, eggs, etc (no beef/pork). You need something that digests the candida because it is dying off and going to almost every organ in your body.

It sounds as though you’re saying that protein will digest the Candida. If so, where on earth did you read that? Natural enzymes produced by the body are normally able to digest Candida.

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

I started taking the Molybdenum this morning, 125 mg. I also had a small amount of chicken at lunch and a bit of hamburger at dinner. I’m going to go easy on the red meat, but know I can’t take it out of my diet entirely. I couldn’t find any Coconut flour at the store (tried 2) so I’ll have to order it online. I got lots of fish, chicken, and more organic eggs today to go with my veggies, so I can slowly start adding those back into my diet too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Detox Day 5 and questions’ is closed to new replies.