Dessert recipies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dessert recipies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lorraine
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi Everyone,
    My husband is on the candida diet and is in his 4th week. He is very dedicated and with Christmas literally around the corner I was after some dessert recipes so that he doesn’t have to watch the rest of our large family eating something yummy while he misses out.

Thanks so much for your help.
    Lorraine.

Eileen40
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

Apparently, we can eat plain, Greek yogurt. Add vanilla and stevia. It’s not much, but I like it. Also, you can have some unsweetened cocoa powder with stevia. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not feed the candida. A tiny amount gives great sweetness.

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Found a great sugar free cheesecake online, and modified it a bit. Made some mini cheesecakes with muffin tin. Put either almonds or pecans bits at bottom of tin. Then take 1 pack cream cheese, 1/3 cup sour cream, 1 egg. then add 1 tsp vanilla, 4 packs of stevia. whip up and put in tins. bake about 25 min. at 300 degrees. Yummy. Refrigerate. I also froze, so tasted like ice cream

also tried adding cocoa and mint extract or cocoa and peanut butter (peanut butter not exactly legal on diet, but in small qty I cheated).

Nice little treats, when everyone else was indulging in real chocolate. I can’t believe I made it through the whole holiday season with no chocolate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dessert recipies’ is closed to new replies.