Day One

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mela14 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jerseygirl
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

GM All – it’s 8am ET in US and I’m on day one of my journey to optimal health, free of sugars & starches.

Drank my regular 8oz water first thing this am (after brushing my teeth)waited 5mins and mixed pysllium/benotite detox mixture, drank it quickly and chased it w/another 8oz water.

Surprisingly not hard to swallow in 2 tries. Felt gelling of mixture immediately in stomach. Can anyone tell me timeframe for reaction to mixture.

jerseygirl
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

It’s 2pm EST in the US – I haven’t had any reaction to detox drink, drank broth ugh! I will diffinitely drink this when it’s warm w/cayenne. Finished 1.5 lt of water.

mela14
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi,

I just joined the group and am from New Jersey also. Just thought I’ld say hi. I have been dealing with Candida on and off for years. Doctors were clueless and only made it worse. Years ago I dealt with it on my own and seemed to get better but never went back to normal.

Recently, I started indulging again thinking I was ok….well it caught up with me and I am now worse off than before. I found an alternative integrative facility and had my first appointment yesterday. At least they acknowledged that Candida was the culprit. I have another appointment on Monday where they will actually give me a treament plan. Right now I am so debilitated by this that I can’t even get out of the house as the fatigue, muscle and joint pain are terrible. I started the diet again about a week ago and am still fine tuning it as I learn. I also started Grapefruit Seed Extract to kill the yeast and was doing ok until I added in Oregano Oil and exeperienced awful side effects and die off which lead to one of the worst migraines ever!

Rather than do this myself, I sought out the help of this alternative medical group. I hope they can help guide me as this is just too much for me to do on my own!

I am eager to regain my health.

Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Day One’ is closed to new replies.