Day five of cleanse, my experience and some tips…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day five of cleanse, my experience and some tips…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zimmer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hello!

I’ve been suffering from candida for years now. on and off thrush being the most frustrating of symptoms. But also rough skin with little pimple like things on my upper legs and arms, always mucusy and I lost my smell completely this year. I think it may have been affecting my mood as well but only time will tell if this cures it. Anyways after the last horific bout of thrush I decided to the diet. I did treat the thrush first because I scheduled the diet and cleanse in a few days later and I didn’t want to be living with the symptoms. I initially used more natural alternatives including inserting a probiotic into my vagina and not eating breads sugars, and no alcohol – this has worked many times before. though this time it was necessary for me to use a three day cream. so the thrush cleared up.

I started the cleanse five days ago. I’ve had some time off work so decided to do the “harder option” – colon cleanses and all.

Day 1 Tues: all went reasonably well and I was feeling positive – psyllium husk felt a bit bloaty and heavy

Day 2 – got the colon cleanse. Quite an interesting experience, not at all as bad as I had initially thought. It was all very private where I went and I even did the insertion my self the naturapath came and checked on me every now and then and that was fine. while I was there we discussed the cleanse and my diet. she did suggest that I could try chia seeds instead of psyllium husk.
    we booked in another two appointments withing the next 10 days.

Day 3 – felt nauseous at times and quite dazed out. dreading every next betonite clay drink and hated the end of day oil water concoction. smell returning! woohoo!

Day 4 – still feeling aweful, not sure whether this is die off? or just not eating. flu like symptoms such as body aches and headaches. I switched to chia seeds…. so much better! also I couldn’t stomach the end of day drink so I substituted it for milk thistle as it’s a colon cleanser.

Day 5 feeling pretty good – seeing the light at the end of the tunnel – boyfriend did comment on my bad breath, something he assures me is not always there..maybe more candida die off? missed one of the betonite clay and chia seed mixes today made me feel pretty hungry.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Thank you for all this info. I think this should be a sticky if the admin is reading.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Day 4 – still feeling aweful, not sure whether this is die off? or just not eating. flu like symptoms such as body aches and headaches.

It’s die-off. Taking Molybdenum for three days before starting all of this would have prevented the flu-like symptoms, headaches, and all the others as well.

I switched to chia seeds….

Smart move.

Day 5 feeling pretty good – seeing the light at the end of the tunnel – boyfriend did comment on my bad breath, something he assures me is not always there..maybe more candida die off?

That’s right. Imagine what a couple of million (maybe billion) dead Candida albicans smell like.

Way to go as far as sticking with it.

Able

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Able900 wrote:

Day 4 – still feeling aweful, not sure whether this is die off? or just not eating. flu like symptoms such as body aches and headaches.

It’s die-off. Taking Molybdenum for three days before starting all of this would have prevented the flu-like symptoms, headaches, and all the others as well.

I’m on molybdenum, milk thistle, nettle teas and plenty of water, and yet I cant sleep for the awful headache i have on the right side of my head and face. Am I doing something wrong?

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I thought chia seeds were not allowed on the diet? Able?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

M wrote: I thought chia seeds were not allowed on the diet? Able?

We weren’t referring to the diet, M, but rather to the cleanse that’s posted on the forum.

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Day five of cleanse, my experience and some tips…’ is closed to new replies.