Day 3 of cleansing, switching from the difficult one to the safe one.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Day 3 of cleansing, switching from the difficult one to the safe one.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rena 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rena
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Hi,

This is the 3rd day of my cleansing, i survived on detox drink+broath soup and liver flush. 🙂
    I’ve got milk thistle, multivitamin and vitamin C 1000mg besides.

I have digestive problems, seasonal eczema and dermatitis, and acne problem, this is why i wanted to try this detox, other than that i have no severe problems.

I do the OPTION 2: COLON CLEANSE
    Her is how I went through:
    Day before, i got a colonic irrigation
    Day 1: was fine,
    Day 2: I couldn’t wake up, was not able to stay standing, i had cold, trembling and felt very dehydrated, i slept long time and i felt ok afterward, was just dizzy and had lack of prudence.
    Day 3: I did vomit the whole detox drink with the vitamines, later i did prepare another one, my body has accepted this time, now it’s ok. but i feel weak in my muscles. My joints feel dryer.

I’m a vegeterian and do a lot of exercise due to my job, and if not canbonyhdrates, at lest I need protein.
    This evening i am planning to have another colonic irrigation and convert to the safe diet. I will add the sweedish bitters too to my cleansing, how about it?

@able900 and raster
    BUT, there is an important issue and I need your advice at some point, I can not find MOLYBDENUM in my country, not even spoken on web…
    I live outside of US and Europe, ordering online will take a long time, besides i use no CC.
    What could substitute MOLYBDENUM?

And any other advice would be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Welcome to the forum, Rena.

This evening i am planning to have another colonic irrigation and convert to the safe diet. I will add the sweedish bitters too to my cleansing, how about it?

I can’t comment on the colonic irrigation as I’m not a fan of this procedure, but you’re sure to find a few huge supporters on the forum. Swedish bitters are a good idea.

there is an important issue and I need your advice at some point, I cannot find MOLYBDENUM in my country, not even spoken on web…
    I live outside of US and Europe, ordering online will take a long time, besides i use no CC. What could substitute MOLYBDENUM?

A lot of people in other areas including Europe and South American sometimes have problems finding the products that are so convenient here in the US.

For die-off symptoms the following can be helpful; Ecklonia cava is an extract which is derived from sea weed. It’s a potent anti-oxidant which in studies exhibits a stronger effect than other antioxidants. In addition to this, alpha lipoic acid (ALA), n-acetyl cysteine (NAC), and glutathione can help. Of course, that’s providing you’re able to obtain any of these.

A few things to do every day to help remove the die-off toxins are:

Add Epsom Salts to your bath water while soaking, and be sure to keep the water
    very hot during the entire soak.

I’m sure you can obtain some detox teas; below is a link leading to information on some of the best teas for detoxing. If you can, obtain a few of these and drink as many cups as you can manage during the day to help detox the aldehydes.

Remember that the Candida toxins are not just bothersome when they’re causing die-off symptoms; they’re also potentially dangerous to your body in general, so it’s imperative that you do everything possible to remove them from your body.
    As you see, the objective is to keep them moving out of your body in whatever way possible. Drink a LOT of water during the die-off period, even more than during the diet, and don’t allow yourself to become constipated. If all else fails as far as making you feel less of the die-off effects, read the post below and try some of the ideas to keep the toxins moving.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Let us know if you have other questions as well as whether or not these suggestions are able to lessen the effect of die-off.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I belive candidate is another product you can use to help with die-off symptoms.

-raster

rena

Thank you very much both, Able especially,

I could not catch a trace of Ecklonia cava in Turkey :), Candidate either…
    But i did find the ALA of Solgar and NAC and , for the time being they must be enough.

I have a several statements and some more questions:

Today is my 4th day, Able I did a colonic irrigation yesterday because I was constipated for 3 days since the start of the Opt 2 diet, then i switched the safer diet that you prosoped under another topic.
    With the added greens eggs and lemon I feel great, very energic and light today, muscle weakness is leaving off, my skin is very even and light looking, though i did not have active sebum or dermatitis plaques nowadays, now it looks smoother, brighter and healtier, maybe because of so much water, brushing and oil pulling effects?

My questions:

1- The 2nd and 3rd days were tough, draining, might that have been the die off ? Or how do i feel such good now?, such quickly, no die off yet?
    2- Is yogurt or kefir allowed during the cleansing, since i live in a natural yogurt and kefir heaven?
    3- Is coconut milk allowed during the cleansing
    4- Actually, this safer diet includes the strict diet list’s food or the cleansing diet’s foods? Accordingly are the wild rices and oat brans allowed? (I am more than happy with cleansing’s list by the way)
    5- When should I introduce the probiotics and antifungals in order?

Thank you very much in advance.

Able900
    Spectator

With the added greens eggs and lemon I feel great, very energic and light today, muscle weakness is leaving off, my skin is very even and light looking, though i did not have active sebum or dermatitis plaques nowadays, now it looks smoother, brighter and healtier, maybe because of so much water, brushing and oil pulling effects?

I’m sure these all helped the situation, obviously.

Two days were tough you said, in what way? Two days is enough to remove a lot of toxins, especially if you were strict with what you were ingesting.

2- Is yogurt or kefir allowed during the cleansing, since i live in a natural yogurt and kefir heaven?

No, I’m afraid not. You need to read the protocol.

3- Is coconut milk allowed during the cleansing

No; I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about or not, but this is the cleanse I recommend.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

4- Actually, this safer diet includes the strict diet list’s food or the cleansing diet’s foods? Accordingly are the wild rices and oat brans allowed? (I am more than happy with cleansing’s list by the way)

Not during the safe cleanse; just read that post I linked to.

5- When should I introduce the probiotics and antifungals in order?

You need to read the protocol, it’s all explained in detail.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

rena

Two days were tough you said, in what way? Two days is enough to remove a lot of toxins, especially if you were strict with what you were ingesting.

I started to feel cold from the 1st day evening, the second morning I was trembling both of cold and because of my nervous systeme was weak, when standing and walking, I was feeling very dehydrated, very dizzy, having a blurred vision, extreme lack of prudence and clumsyness etc. I cancelled my classes, slept very long, then felt better after the broth soup..
    The 3rd day I had aches in my leg muscles and my tendons,sore back muscles(this could be of chiropractic adjustment too) I did vomit, then felt better again but in the evening got drained again.
    This 1st 3 days I sticked to the cleansing opt 2 very strictly.

Well now, will this die off period last and reoccure time to time or this is jut for once?

You say no for the yogurt, but under the topic ALLOWED FOODS with link below
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx
    you say:

Plain yogurt is on the diet as well, but Greek organic plain yogurt is a better choice.

is this also for the strict diet, which is phase 2 after the cleansing?

I read the protocol, under the cleanse there is below direction:

Click for the
    Proper and Safe Cleanse

that link sends us to the topic ALLOWED FOODS with the link below:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

and there is such a link:

The link to the website’s Allowed Foods List.
    Candida Diet

and this link sends us to the stage 1 diet lis of the website, which includes LIVE YOGURT CULTURES and NON-GLUTINOUS GRAINS and Coconut Cream under the NUTS AND SEEDS section.

This is why the confusion is.

Then now, I finished a 3 days strict cleansing with detox drink and broth soup.
    I continue with your safe diet recommendation, I did not eat yogurt, coconut milk or grains yet, since I feel quite fine and feel no symptoms of die-off again, how long should continue with this stage and pass to the phase 2 of the diet?

Thank you again Able.

Able900
    Spectator

rena

Able, I tried to guide you to a mistake, please follow your link (the link in your above post),go with the first Allowed foods list hyperlink, in that post you mention the yogurt, the greek yogurt,

A Safe and Easier Cleanse

Organic butter is on the diet. If you have problems from this it’s because butter, even organic butter is dairy, and some people have problems with using it with the infestation. If you develop problems, simply remove it from your diet. A good substitute for butter is a product found on the internet called “ghee.”

Plain yogurt is on the diet as well, but Greek organic plain yogurt is a better choice.

Eggs: These are perfect for a Candida diet as long as they’re organic, and they can act as you major protein source.

The link to the website’s Allowed Foods List.
    Candida Diet

and also in the hyperlink in the same post which guides to the website’s allowed foods list goes to the stage 1, strict diet’s food list, in which are yogurt etc.

I think know how to follow the link, maybe you should check, or maybe I lack in english, can be…

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Day 3 of cleansing, switching from the difficult one to the safe one.’ is closed to new replies.