dark circles undr my eyes

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions dark circles undr my eyes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myword12345 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I have had these dark circles under my eyes for a few months now. Bad like down to my nose all most. looked it up and of course anima came up but I eat plenty of things with iron. I was wondering if anyone else was going threw this and why?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Alot of people call those allergy shiners, its usually just a sign of chronic inflammation. I would guess your eyes probably look a little bloodshot too.

myword12345

yes they do 🙂

myword12345

I looked up sounds kind of scary. Going to read more do you know how to make it better?

myword12345

Well the more I read I guess keep doing what I am doing. I have been on this diet for a lil over 4 months. thanks for the info

impossible

Yep. If it refuses to go away(talking another few months) consider looking into other sources. A good place to start would be a food allergy test. If you could swing it, an mrt test is the best at uprooting problems of that nature. Once the cause is resolved, you should feel a whole lot better. Detoxing usually helps alot too.

impossible

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

From my experience the dark circles are directly related to hydration, your liver and kidney health, and your sleep cycles.

-raster

myword12345

Thanks you all I know I have been having problems with my bladder like uti of and on for a few months. I am getting ready to add these probotics I think that will help things a lot. Checked my ph 6.75 so getting better

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘dark circles undr my eyes’ is closed to new replies.