D-Ribose feeding Candida ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions D-Ribose feeding Candida ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I have been prescribed D-Ribose to combat the terrible Fatigue that I have been dealing with for a long time.

D-Ribose is a different kind of Sugar but is still a sugar  and my question is that does it feed Candida.

About a yr ago I almot thought that I had healed myself of Candida and changed my diet to normal and then eventually  started eating Junk like Cakes, chocolate, Popcorns etc and felt ok for a while but then the old symptoms returned (Although the Fatigue and Sleep problems were always there but the Thrush & most of the Stomach Issues were almost gone).

I am trying to get back to a better diet but am still consuming a lot of Coffee to fight fatigue and do eat some Whole Grain Bread .

Have tried all types of herbs, Vitamins, Amino Acids, Precription Stimulants but the fatigue lingers on.

Have also done the  Candia 5 test which came positive .

Advise from the Veterans of the Forum will be greatly appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

3g of sugar per 3 tablets seems pretty minimal to me based on the 1000mg capsules.  You’ll find more natural sugar in a few strawberries.

I would consider trying out s.boulardii protocol and kombucha combined together.  The boulardii produces a variety of b-vitamins and it promotes absorption in the gut via its anti-inflammatory properties (when inflammation is reduced you can absorbe more nutrients).  B vitamins give you a ton of energy.  The kombucha is a healthier form of caffeine when compared to coffee.  Get some floraster!  The only bad side effect I had is that it sped up my metabolism and I lost a lot of weight.

Does your bread contain wheat or gluten?

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant

Thanks Raster,

I have tried Kombucha (In fact I love it but I always thought that it was not good and was feeding Candida.

Have to look into S Bouardi & or Florastor. (Have to see if I can get them here in Canada) I think I have Seen S. Bouardi by AOR brand at the local health store.

Beat Candida
    Participant

yes, the bread does contain Whole Wheat , Quinoa and flax.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘D-Ribose feeding Candida ?’ is closed to new replies.