cycle of anxiety/yeast

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals cycle of anxiety/yeast

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carla mc 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

carla mc
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 15

my diet hasn’t changed (had fish twice though), still stuck in stage 1.as the yeast gets worse, my anxiety about it does too. (this is what i get for feeling cocky/low anxiety the first few weeks!)sigh.reading stuff on here helps, but sometimes the information is overwhelming(especially if you don’t feel quite like yourself..??) trying to wax silver lining about it all though…somehow this seems to be just part of the journey to understanding my weird relationship with food/mood. and it’s prompting me to seek treatment to rid mouth of amalgam fillings.etc etc. i took a dose of diflucan last week and it didn’t improve anything. (overuse of it last year may be to blame?)

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

carla mc wrote: my diet hasn’t changed (had fish twice though), still stuck in stage 1.as the yeast gets worse, my anxiety about it does too. (this is what i get for feeling cocky/low anxiety the first few weeks!)sigh.reading stuff on here helps, but sometimes the information is overwhelming(especially if you don’t feel quite like yourself..??) trying to wax silver lining about it all though…somehow this seems to be just part of the journey to understanding my weird relationship with food/mood. and it’s prompting me to seek treatment to rid mouth of amalgam fillings.etc etc. i took a dose of diflucan last week and it didn’t improve anything. (overuse of it last year may be to blame?)

Hi Carla, it is normal to feel like you do, we all go through this time. But how long have you been on the diet yet and what are you eating? For us to here to give you some help we will know that you eat, drink and take as supplements to see what is going on. What symptoms do you have?

all the best
    Thomas

carla mc

thanks for the reply…sometimes i ‘fear’ posting.(almost like stage fright-not wanting to bug the experts with more of the same stuff…)
    here’s my regimen since early jan (december was full of mistakes like nuts,beans,rice& pumpkin soup)
    supplements:
    calcium 250mg 2x day
    molybdenum150 mcg 2xday
    vitamin c w/rosehips 1000mg 3xday
    vitamin d 25 mcg 3xday
    folic acid 1000 mcg once a day
    antifungals-varied every 10 days-caproil,oil of oregano,grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract.(i take the liquid form of these always.)

drink-filtered water, organic nettle leaf tea,organic peppermint. i keep it down to two tea bags a day…i sip on tea all day, just add more water each time. a few years ago a gynecologist told me too much tea/coffee was the source of all my yeast woes…so i’m trying to moderate it.

tolerated food-
    coconut bread (going thru the small recipe of it every 2 days)
    fried/scrambled eggs were part of my routine (6 a day) until 2 weeks ago, then my upper belly decided to hurt relentlessly for 3 hours after eating them. still disappointment about that…! at least i can still tolerate them in the coconut bread.
    greens veggies any variety. often stirfried. spinach/romaine salad at least once a day. avocados cause the same upper belly pain that eggs do, so i’m avoiding them now.
    lots of oils-mainly hi end coconut oil,olive oil,hemp& flax in my salads.(only about a tbsp each of hemp and flax a day)…my coconut oil consumption is up to 7 tbsp a day.maybe more.
    braggs-sometimes i fear i may use too much??
    occasional pepper use.
    some apple cider vinegar too.(once a week)
    buckwheat
    probiotic(taken at night) 2-3 a day.500 mg…dds with fos.

any suggestions would be welcome. thinking i might need to add more magnesium (ran out a few days ago) zinc or selenium. (all three?)

wishing i could get diagnosed with something other than yeast…the only thing an upper gi scope told the dr was that there was slight redness & swelling (although that was over 2 1/2 months ago…thinking there’s been healing since then.)
    thankssss!

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Are you taking herb tea or actual energizing tea? If its the latter you should stop.

carla mc

no energizing tea, just herbal (nettle leaf & peppermint)
    it seems strange that oral & genital symptoms worsen now, after months on the diet. at the start there seemed to be lots of improvement! i keep wondering if it will get better at all if i still have my metal fillings. while they don’t hurt, my teeth feel kind of…electric? when i wake up.(covered in fuzzies, even a few hours after brushing)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘cycle of anxiety/yeast’ is closed to new replies.