Crazy strong antifungal I wanted to share: biopure gamma oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Crazy strong antifungal I wanted to share: biopure gamma oil

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tajali 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So after 5-6 years fighting this and taking SF722 everyday, my ND said its time to go for the final knockdown. So I switched to a product called “biopure gamma oil.” Basically it is highly oxygenated/ozonated antifungal oils and you only need a few drops of it. The thinking behind it is yeast does not like oxygen rich environment, so by taking this product, it increases oxygen in body and thus reduces candida.

After about 1 month taking 6 drops 1x per day, the yeast feels really weak and is not thriving on the bad foods, etc.

https://www.naturepurenutrition.com/product/gamma-rizol-oil-100ml-from-biopure/

The only drawback is its expensive, but should last about a year or so. You do not want to increase doseage but stay at same doseage throughout whole time you use it. I recommend it after a few years fighting yeast and for when you are strong.

tajali
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Raster,

I saw something recently touting ozonated olive oil, would this be similar? Or not as potent? I have been on the Candida diet for 5.5 months. But the last 3 weeks I have deviated and while my body performed well for a while, I think it eventually was overcome and I had a return yeast infection. I would be interested in taking something like this. Is there a reason you wouldn’t recommend it for someone who hasn’t been fighting as long?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Crazy strong antifungal I wanted to share: biopure gamma oil’ is closed to new replies.