Constant Die Off Symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Constant Die Off Symptoms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jo2212 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

fabfive
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi Everyone,

I am experiencing die off symptoms daily for several years already. No doctor could tell me what the issue is until I recently figured out it would be Candida by finding some websites online.

I have been treating myself so far with
    Coconut Oil, Garlic Oil, Pau Darco, Oil of Oregano and Probiotics.

However my main question is this:
    Can die off symtpoms occur on a constant basis? For me die off symtpoms occur whenever I eat something that feeds the candida. Once I eat low carb (vegetables meat) the symptoms are only slight to non existent. Once I eat wheat, sugar etc they come back and usually stay until I have slept.
    This is basically the opposite of what I read online as for many people the die off symptoms seem only to occur when eating something that does NOT feed candida? So how would anyone know they have candida if they do not have symtpoms until they stop feeding it?

I am slightly confused and thankfull for any advice!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello fabfive,

What you are confused about is the difference between die-off and allergies.

Allergic reactions typically happen immediately after eating a food item, and it comes in a variety of symptoms such as headaches, tremors, heart palpitations, bloodshot eyes, and the leaky gut “burn” feeling I’ve described over and over on the forum that is similar to “indian rug burn” but throughout the whole body. This typically lasts for a short period of time for a few minutes to a few hours or half the day.

Die-off symptoms are caused by dying candida and are very similar to allergic reaction symptoms and feel just about the same. The only difference is that die-off lasts persistently throughout the day and you feel quite a bit worse than an allergic reaction (typically it includes flu-like symptoms). It typically increases shortly after a dose of antifungals. Symptoms include brain fog, dizziness, vertigo, headaches, irritability, flu-like symptoms, bloodshot eyes, etc. There is some overlap as you can see.

I’ve touched on this subject a few times on the forum, so if you did a “search” in the upper right hand corner on the main page you can see other posts about it.

-raster

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

I keep getting die off from all antifungals, vitamins, and probiotics. When will it end? I tried a new antifungal and only took 2 yesterday and I was toast! So tired, nauseous, hot (felt like I was burning up!), no energy, dizzy, earaches, etc. Question is, how long can die off last? Been doing this since June…I see a difference in skin rash…hoping its finally getting the rest of this candida!
    It’s a good sign, right?
    Thanks!

raster
    Participant

I’ve seen forum members have die-off for a very long time. The thing is, from my experience, is that you have to tough it out and go hard at the candida with antifungals despite how awful you feel. Increase your doseage every day by one drop or so and eventually most of the candida will die and you won’t get anymore. But if you are doing antifungals at low levels persitently over time, it won’t get you anywhere because there’s so much more yeast.

Relating to this, you can prevent die-off and make it tolerable. It all lies in supporting the liver and kidneys; protecting and healing them. Molybdenum, milk thistle, dandelion, and juniper berries all do this. There are more herbs that support the liver as well. If you are keeping the toxins in the body, they won’t go anywhere, atleast quickly. You need to detox them and this is the key to reducing die off. There is also some detox teas that help greatly as well that I’ve tried.

Sweating out the toxins also helps because your skin is the bodies largest organ…this will reduce the load on the liver and kidneys allowing them to recover. You remove the toxins from the body via 3 methos; through the lungs, through the bowels, and through the skin.

Check out these posts:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

-raster

raster
    Participant

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Thank you so much for the information!!! It definitely makes me feel better knowing all of this. The die off is just so hard! I cannot even function much (as you already know). Ok, I guess I’ll keep pushing the pills

jo2212
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

When you eat things that feed the candida you are allowing it to multiply, which exuberates your symptoms, this is not die off. You will feel better when you do not feed candida. When you take antifungals and do not feed the candida you will experience die off, which is very much like your original symptoms, as the candida dies.

Jo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Constant Die Off Symptoms’ is closed to new replies.