confused about additive in probiotics etc.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions confused about additive in probiotics etc.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheEggy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheEggy
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 20

I’m a bit confused, the Molybdenum that is recommended from Amazon has cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and “pharmaceutical glaze” listed as ingredients. I thought you had mentioned to avoid these things in supplements and vitamins.  Also, most capsuled for probiotics are made of vegetable cellulose, is that alright? If not what are my options? I just don’t want to keep wasting Mt money. For the probioticsprobiotics I bought with sketchy capsules; can i just mix in the powder from the capsules with water and drink them?

Please help me out, i don’t want to water my money or make things worse got myself.

-Kristina

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The ingredients you listed are completely ok; except I am unsure what pharmaceutical glaze is and whether this is safe. This is a new one, never seen it before…

I don’t know where you read these ingredients are not ok. We recently mentioned maltodextrin, which is a sugar alcohol found in many low quality vitamins though….

-raster

TheEggy
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 20

I must have misread the suggestions in the vitamins sticky note section of the protocol. As for the pharmaceutical glaze, it’s an ingredient listed in a bottle of molydenum that i bought from Amazon, recommended by Able. Thanks for the clarification and the speedy reply. You’ve always been very helpful when I post.

-Kristina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘confused about additive in probiotics etc.’ is closed to new replies.