Coconut oil dressing?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Coconut oil dressing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SEJ 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

Any ideas on how to make a good coconut oil salad dressing? I’m dying to eat salad but cannot make a dressing that is tolerable.

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

I have never like lemon dressing, so i use a good organic olive oil, a splash of Braggs organic apple cider vinegar, salt, and lots of pepper. I also try and add hard boiled eggs, and avocado for a little more taste and texture.

Nothing spectacular but works well for me.

DT

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I just had the best salad I’ve ever made. Not sure what made it taste so good though. It had avocado, olives, cucumber, mixed greens (inc. rocket) and radish, and I dressed it with hemp oil, lemon juice, sea salt and ground mixed peppercorns. Maybe it was the nuttiness of the rocket and hemp oil? Didn’t expect to enjoy something that much, so I’m happy anyway 🙂

SEJ
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

kad wrote: Any ideas on how to make a good coconut oil salad dressing? I’m dying to eat salad but cannot make a dressing that is tolerable.

Can you have lemon and olive oil? If so, mix a half a lemon and olive oil in a small cup and adjust the amount of oil just the right level of lemon and oil that suits you, add salt–be generous, add some garlic, no need to crush or cut, just peel off the skin of one garlic clove and throw into the cup of oil and lemon, and soak for 10 minutes. Then remove the garlic and voila! It is a perfect dressing for you, AND your friends and family.

Even just olive oil and salt is a fine dressing too! YUM!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut oil dressing?’ is closed to new replies.