Coconut Oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wishnhope 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Can i take this indefinitly to kill my candida? Or does the candida get used to it after a certain ammount of time?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

WilliamHolst wrote: Can i take this indefinitly to kill my candida? Or does the candida get used to it after a certain ammount of time?

The fatty acids in coconut oil are responsible for the antifungal properties of the oil. These acids attack the integrity of the Candida membrane which disrupts and disintegrates it. This causes the interior of the cell to shrink and become disorganized. When the Candida are destroyed in this manner, they’re unable to development a resistant Candida strain that’s seen with the use of other anti-fungal treatments.

So in other words, eat all you want, there’s no danger of the Candida adapting to the oil.

Able

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

thanks alot able

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

could someone tell me please what the difference is between virgin and extra virgin coconut oil (besides the price)? Are they both equally beneficial?
    Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

wishnhope wrote: could someone tell me please what the difference is between virgin and extra virgin coconut oil (besides the price)? Are they both equally beneficial?

The word “extra” added to the name means “we’re gonna charge you more money.”
    There’s no official classification or difference between “virgin” and “extra virgin” coconut oil. Don’t worry about it.

Able

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

ah, marketing almost got me once again! thanks, able..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Oil’ is closed to new replies.