- August 30, 2014 at 10:42 pm #120922
CoconutFan123MemberTopics: 1Replies: 0
– Do you have a daughter, son, parent, or family member with Celiac
– MANY new recipes that are finally healthy
– If you believe coconut is a healthy alternative to wheat products, you’ll love these recipes.
– Using coconut flour/oil brings down the calorie, carbs, and fats.
– Have the ability to create different foods with great taste, but without all the gluten!
4. Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Coconut Quick Bread
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup coconut flour
Black pepper, to taste
Flax seeds (optional), to taste
1/2 – 1 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust to taste)
1/2 – 1 cup shredded cheese
Set oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a bread pan with coconut oil. Mix all ingredients in a food processor, except the cheese. When the mixture is smooth, add in the cheese (NOTE: it is ok for the mixture to be a little runnier than typical bread dough). Pour the mixture into the bread pan and bake for 40 minutes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.