coconut flour bread

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions coconut flour bread

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I am enjoying my first bite of bread in 5 1/2 weeks. YUM!! It is bland, dry and yet my mouth and mental state is in heaven. I can’t wait until the time comes when I can put some type of spread on this bread. I’m thinking about how I can dip it in egg wash and fry in fry pan with cinnamon. I’m so excited and so worth the wait. 🙂 Since I’m just introducing this to my diet is it one slice and then wait a few days….or can I eat the whole loaf tonight???LOL

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: Since I’m just introducing this to my diet is it one slice and then wait a few days….or can I eat the whole loaf tonight???LOL

LoL Jackie. You know you can experiment a lot with this bread. For example, cut a few slices and brush with olive oil, then sprinkle different herbs on it and place it in a toaster oven or in your oven to toast. Gives an entirely different taste to the bread, no longer bland for sure. The herbs I’ve used (all at one time or separately) are garlic oil, oregano, basil, thyme, onion powder, chili pepper, and turmeric … now this is when you consider eating the entire loaf at one sitting.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I like it with coconut oil spread on it…also try the buckwheat flour and coconut bread!

-Raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I don’t think I could even sleep last night. I couldn’t wait to wake up and have a piece of my bread toasted with my fried egg 🙂 Happy days…but awful headache all day. I don’t know if it was my students, the bread, or no sleep because I was dreaming of morning and my one slice of bread 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘coconut flour bread’ is closed to new replies.