Coconut Cake MUST TRY!!!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Snacks & Treats Coconut Cake MUST TRY!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flashas9
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Hello guys, for some time now i’ve been making coconut breads. But this time i made one with oat bran, more stevia and it turned out to be a cake. I mean an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS cake!

8 free-range egg yolks
    Warm, boiled water like 1.5-2 cups
    Pure organic Stevia – like 40-45 micro spoons (very very small ones that comes with the Stevia)
    Org virgin coconut oil ¬3 Tbsp
    EVO oil ¬1 cup
    L-glutamine powder 2 tsp. (optional)
    Organic buckwheat flour ¬100g
    Bobs Red Mill’s Oat Bran Cereal ¬150-180g
    Organic Coconut flour ¬100g
    2 tsp Baking soda
    2 tsp squeezed lemon juice

First mix eggs with water and add stevia (and glutamine if you have some). After sugar (and glutamine) have melted, add oils and then flours. At the very end get a glass with small amount of water, and mix the baking soda with lemon juice, and while mixing pour them into the your mix.
    Everthings quite easy to mix, so when you’ve started making the cake, preheat the oven, and cook it on 180 degree CELSIUS.

INGREDIENTS have been checked with Able900, and the conclusion was that it is a good prebiotic cake!

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

flashas9;31067 wrote: Hello guys, for some time now i’ve been making coconut breads. But this time i made one with oat bran, more stevia and it turned out to be a cake. I mean an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS cake!

8 free-range egg yolks
    Warm, boiled water like 1.5-2 cups
    Pure organic Stevia – like 40-45 micro spoons (very very small ones that comes with the Stevia)
    Org virgin coconut oil ¬3 Tbsp
    EVO oil ¬1 cup
    L-glutamine powder 2 tsp. (optional)
    Organic buckwheat flour ¬100g
    Bobs Red Mill’s Oat Bran Cereal ¬150-180g
    Organic Coconut flour ¬100g
    2 tsp Baking soda
    2 tsp squeezed lemon juice

First mix eggs with water and add stevia (and glutamine if you have some). After sugar (and glutamine) have melted, add oils and then flours. At the very end get a glass with small amount of water, and mix the baking soda with lemon juice, and while mixing pour them into the your mix.
    Everthings quite easy to mix, so when you’ve started making the cake, preheat the oven, and cook it on 180 degree CELSIUS.

INGREDIENTS have been checked with Able900, and the conclusion was that it is a good prebiotic cake!

I’ve always wondered would the quality of glutamine decrease after cooking?

flashas9
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

All content of any protein changes with temperature. So L-Glutamine is not an exception. I still think its not as bad as you would put into pancakes and cook in a pan. Because in a pan protein chains get destroyed and the crust appears. And in a cake the inside is really soft and warm.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Made the cake tonight it was good! I added coconut butter and coconut milk and made a little frosting out of it. Put it in the fridge for a bit, it was a great healthy treat

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

this was really good! I was out of olive oil so I used all coconut. yum! will make again.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I eat some everyday, I love it and its healthy for me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Cake MUST TRY!!!’ is closed to new replies.