Coconut Bread – Where to get it from?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Bread – Where to get it from?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I am coming across this Coconut Bread here and there on the forum. But, I dont find the exact info any where.

At what stage of diet can we have this?
    Do you buy it any Organic Food Store or Do you prepare it?
    If you prepare it, how to?
    I also see that it helps not loose weight, I am already lean and I don’t want to loose any weight because of the diet. So I would like to start eating this immediately. How much can I eat it each day??

Right now I am just eating vegetables and chicken, I think ‘I am allergic to eggs. I already lost 12 pounds. I want to get back my lost weight.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is the recipe:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst746_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx

It contains a lot of eggs, so if you are allergic, then I wouldn’t eat it.

You make it yourself; you likely won’t be able to buy it at a store.

It helps you gain weight not lose weight. If you want a good weight gain bread, try out the teff recipe underneath the same post (that I make).

When you should start eating it is outlined in the protocol (have you seen it?) and the allowed foods list. You can eat as much as you want everyday as long as you aren’t allergic and follow the guidelines on when to introduce it.

-raster

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

thanks raster…..
    I will give it a try….
    once you prepare the bread…do you have to eat it the same day..or can we store it any?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It lasts about a week if you eat 2 slices per day and refrigerate it. If you don’t refrigerate it, it’ll go bad within a few days.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Bread – Where to get it from?’ is closed to new replies.