cleanse for 10 days…when do I go onto stage 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions cleanse for 10 days…when do I go onto stage 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sash 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

I’ve been on the cleanse for 10 days now and stuck to it really well (except from on Monday I had a KFC on the way back from Manchester as there was no other choice for food at the time! but no side effects as of yet!) My worst symptoms have all but gone and I have only really started with any die off symptoms today, (headaches mainly).
    When can I start eating more than just green veg, eggs and occasional chicken?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This should be a sufficient amount of time doing the cleanse. I would start phase 1, eating 3 regular meals a day plus snacks. I highly recommend buckwheat as well as some of the variations of the coconut bread. The pumpkin muffins are great as well.

-raster

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Thanks Rasta, I have some millet flakes, are these ok now and if so what do I do with them lol. x I also have some organic brown rice pasta???? and quinoa????
    What about probiotic yoghurt??? Thanks again. x

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: I have some millet flakes, are these ok now and if so what do I do with them lol.

Reply: You could eat the millet sparingly in about two months. You can use it in baking mixed with other flours such as coconut flour or organic brown rice flour.

Quote: I also have some organic brown rice pasta???? and quinoa????

Reply: Hold off on both of those that for several months at least.

Quote: What about probiotic yoghurt?

Reply: Organic Non-sweetened plain yogurt can be eating after about a month of the diet. Homemade yogurt and kefir are at least ten times better for you while you have Candida.

Able

Sash
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

Since youve put it so much hard work with the 10 day cleanse (minus the kfc in manc lol) itd be best to just stick to a basic diet, stage one isnt the best time to be experimenting so have your diet mainly consist of – salad (lettuce, cucumber, beef tomato, peppers) vegetables (onions, leeks and garlic should be added to most meals as they have powerful anti fungal properties!..not all at once of course… stinky breath >_< lol.) other safe vegetables - courgette, broccolli, cauliflower, green beans..
    Meat and fish – chicken, turkey (minced turkeys cheap and very tasty) , prawns, white fish, salmon, tuna.

Avocados are great to snack on along with boiled eggs and homemade fermented kefir milk. You should look into buying your own kefir milk grains. They are a powerful probiotic. Probiotics work by recolonising the gutt with friendly bacteria which your body lacks right now.

Keep active and drinks lots of water to keep your body well hydrated.

Message me if you want any meal ideas, ive been on the diet for 10months now -_- FML

Good luck! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘cleanse for 10 days…when do I go onto stage 1’ is closed to new replies.