Cleanse — am I eating enough?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cleanse — am I eating enough?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mtnsbeyondmtns
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi there! Just starting out on my quest for relief of some issues I’ve been having for the past 5 years related to candida.

I am doing the cleanse, currently, and am 2 full days in. I am starving. I am sure that it’s supposed to be this way, but depriving the body of energy sources is not good. I should have enough glucose and fatty acids stored to produce ATP and therefor survive, of course, but how many vegetables do I need to shove into my body to avoid damaging cells in other ways? I plan on doing another 2 days before starting the diet.

Today, I ate a zucchini with 1 cup of spinach and 2 basil leaves for breakfast, snacked on half a cucumber and some celery sticks in between that and lunch, which was veggie broth with kale, onions, garlic and ginger and then ate nothing until I had my fiber/bentonite drink. For dinner, I had some kale chips and soup (veggie broth with spinach and onions sauteed in coconut oil). I snacked on some raw spinach about an hour after that. Is this enough? I feel like I should eat more, but it is difficult to be eating only vegetables and it’s not very appetizing. I should obviously feel weak (no good protein sources), but I want to make sure I’m not doing damage by not eating enough. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

Mtns

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Just add in a bunch of oils they will fill you up, and don’t worry about the fat content. Your body can convert fats into energy. I probably take in 10-14 TB of oils a day, coconut, flax, olive
    I throw 1-2Tb in every serving of soup i make, helps fill you up

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

mtnsbeyondmtns;50983 wrote: Hi there! Just starting out on my quest for relief of some issues I’ve been having for the past 5 years related to candida.

I am doing the cleanse, currently, and am 2 full days in. I am starving. I am sure that it’s supposed to be this way, but depriving the body of energy sources is not good. I should have enough glucose and fatty acids stored to produce ATP and therefor survive, of course, but how many vegetables do I need to shove into my body to avoid damaging cells in other ways? I plan on doing another 2 days before starting the diet.

Today, I ate a zucchini with 1 cup of spinach and 2 basil leaves for breakfast, snacked on half a cucumber and some celery sticks in between that and lunch, which was veggie broth with kale, onions, garlic and ginger and then ate nothing until I had my fiber/bentonite drink. For dinner, I had some kale chips and soup (veggie broth with spinach and onions sauteed in coconut oil). I snacked on some raw spinach about an hour after that. Is this enough? I feel like I should eat more, but it is difficult to be eating only vegetables and it’s not very appetizing. I should obviously feel weak (no good protein sources), but I want to make sure I’m not doing damage by not eating enough. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

Mtns

You need to eat some protein. Can you eat eggs?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cleanse — am I eating enough?’ is closed to new replies.