Chromium and dextrose. Candida reaction.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Chromium and dextrose. Candida reaction.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello everyone. Able and raster tell me that dextrose and lactose are bad. And I know it. But I was on the diet for 20 days and I´m taking chromium and it realy help me with the sugar craving and with fatigue. Can I use it? I know it have lactose and dextrose but I mean it have just a litle bit of that components I think. It should be so bad take that suplements? Can it feed so much the candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Take it if you want…there should be a minimal amount of those ingredients in the vitamin. We are just strict on the forum because we want to eliminate sugar found in everything in your diet. If you want to finish your bottle of vitamins, than this isn’t the end of the world.

-raster

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks Raster. Great answer. Well I know it feed a litle bit candida but my candida isn´t very bad. The symptom that I realy hate is fatigue and depression. It realy bother me but with cromium it realy gets better. I wish you the best raster.

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

Healhy wrote: Thanks Raster. Great answer. Well I know it feed a litle bit candida but my candida isn´t very bad. The symptom that I realy hate is fatigue and depression. It realy bother me but with cromium it realy gets better. I wish you the best raster.

Don’t be too worried about dextrose. It’s absorbed rapidly in the upper small intestine. You’d have to be necking a saturated pint glass for it to make it to your colon. (having said that, maybe you have bacteria in your small intestine that shouldn’t be there!)

The amount in your vitamin will be negligible; don’t sweat it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Chromium and dextrose. Candida reaction.’ is closed to new replies.