cheating event planned..raster and others

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions cheating event planned..raster and others

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I’ve been doing this diet a while and I’m sadly not nearly where I want to be yet in terms of being better/yeast and bacteria free.

Anyway, once a year I allow myself a big cheat night for my anniversary. I don’t cheat the rest of the year except for the rare mini cheat. I’m wondering if there are things I should take to minimize the effects of the cheat event (ie supplements) and what the timing should be (ie take before, during, after?)

Raster, I waited to call Bernie until yesterday and never heard back. The event is planned for Monday night so idk if I’ll hear back from him in time. I’ll certainly try again Monday but we are in diff time zones.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bernie is closed mondays so you won’t hear from him.

If you have nox vomica, I would take this throughout the day after the cheating events (like 3-4x) and then next morning. If you have juniperus of any of the unda #s, these help too. If you can get ahold of any okra pepsin, this can help reduce the inflammation (take it with meals). L-glutamine can help protect you from dairy and gluten and converts these to less bad byproducts. Take higher doses of probiotics and take some zypan with meals or digestive enzymes.

Plenty of water too! If you can detox the toxins the next day with a sauna, etc.

Don’t forget about vitamin C.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Thanks! That helps, I have many of those things

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘cheating event planned..raster and others’ is closed to new replies.