Cheapest mercury stool test?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cheapest mercury stool test?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

Would be very greatful if someone could find me a cheap, or the cheapest mercury stool test you know of.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

wol1

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

wol1;59519 wrote: You sure? I’ve seen people say stool test is the best

You’re here because of possible chronic mercury poisoning. In that case the stool test is likely to be negative.

wol1

TheChosenOne;59521 wrote:

You sure? I’ve seen people say stool test is the best

You’re here because of possible chronic mercury poisoning. In that case the stool test is likely to be negative.

Thx, so hair test is the best(?)

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

wol1;59522 wrote: Thx, so hair test is the best(?)

Tbh, there is no good test for mercury poisoning. But a hair test is the best.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Of the available lab tests for mercury a hair test is definitely best, but can still sometimes give you a false negative. You also need to know how to interpret the hair test. Low mercury in your hair does not mean you don’t have mercury poisoning. What you need to look for is deranged mineral transport. Andy Cutler developed the “counting rules” in order to check for this.

I did a hair test for myself a while back, tested positive for deranged mineral transport, and thus confirmed my suspicion that I was mercury toxic. I have since found great relief with continued chelation. This is where I got my hair test if you’re interested: https://www.integrativepsychiatry.net/hair_elements_hair_analysis_test.html

Because hair tests can sometimes still give you a false negative, the only real definitive test for mercury is a trial chelation round. This is where you take a chelator for several days and monitor how you feel both on and off round. If you have a reaction then you can be confident that you have a heavy metals problem.

wol1

ThomasJoel2;59525 wrote: Of the available lab tests for mercury a hair test is definitely best, but can still sometimes give you a false negative. You also need to know how to interpret the hair test. Low mercury in your hair does not mean you don’t have mercury poisoning. What you need to look for is deranged mineral transport. Andy Cutler developed the “counting rules” in order to check for this.

I did a hair test for myself a while back, tested positive for deranged mineral transport, and thus confirmed my suspicion that I was mercury toxic. I have since found great relief with continued chelation. This is where I got my hair test if you’re interested: https://www.integrativepsychiatry.net/hair_elements_hair_analysis_test.html

Because hair tests can sometimes still give you a false negative, the only real definitive test for mercury is a trial chelation round. This is where you take a chelator for several days and monitor how you feel both on and off round. If you have a reaction then you can be confident that you have a heavy metals problem.

Thanks A LOT. Really mean it, very greatful for this. Thank you.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

wol1;59526 wrote:

Of the available lab tests for mercury a hair test is definitely best, but can still sometimes give you a false negative. You also need to know how to interpret the hair test. Low mercury in your hair does not mean you don’t have mercury poisoning. What you need to look for is deranged mineral transport. Andy Cutler developed the “counting rules” in order to check for this.

Not a problem. I’m glad to help. Two other things I should mention: 1) If you have amalgams, don’t do any chelation until all of them have been completely and safely removed. That livingnetwork site I previously linked you to has information on how to do a proper dental revision. 2) Make sure you chelate correctly if/when you decide to chelate. Again, that livingnetwork site I linked you to explains the proper way to go about this.

This forum: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frequent-dose-chelation/info
    and this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics/
    should be great resources for you if/when you confirm mercury/heavy metal toxicity.

Good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Please don’t get fooled by those who believe that mercury is the #1 source of all medical problems. Some of those who want you to believe such things even go as far as stating that there is a worldwide conspiracy that is specifically aimed at poisoning innocent citizens with mercury.

Of course mercury is a poisonous material. Therefore, you should not eat too much fish (the main source of mercury for most Americans), and you should refrain from Indian (as in: from the country of India) medication. Apart from that, the influence of mercury on our health is unmeasurable.

Most often, fear mongers target our amalgam fillings. So let’s start with some publications about the alternative to amalgam fillings. Those who have their amalgam removed, have it replaced with composite resin. Composite resin does look better because it is tooth-colored. However, they contain lots of BPA (a kind of bisphenol, of the phenol family of chemicals).

BPA used to be used in food containers, even in drinking bottles. However, it turned out to be poisonous. Therefore, it has recently been banned after it was declared to be a toxic substance. BPA is now banned in the USA, Canada, en Europe.

Unfortunately, BPA is still widely used in composite resin fillings. It significantly leaks into the body. A respected, peer-reviewed publication is one of Sasaki et al. in the Journal of Materials in Science, Materials in Medicine (PubMed link and book). Another one is by Vom Saal and Hughes, published in Environmental Health Perspectives (PubMed, PDF, and abstract).

Note that the FDA warns against the dangers of BPA; there is no comparable FDA warning against the dangers of amalgam. Thus, even if amalgam would not be perfectly safe, we may conclude that composite resin is even less safe.

Opponents of the use of amalgam sometimes state that amalgam has been forbidden in a number of countries. What those opponents fail to tell us is that there is not a single country where the ban on amalgam resulted from concerns about the effects of the fillings. Instead, those countries that banned amalgams did so because of environmental effects due to the mining and disposal of mercury.

Another study looked specifically at children, because they are thought to be more vulnerable to any negative effect than adults. Thus, a large group of children was studied; about half of these children had quite a lot of amalgam fillings, the other half did not. The children were followed for a significant time: five years.

The results were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (PubMed and the full article (free)). To summarize: “[T]here were no statistically significant differences in adverse neuropsychological or renal effects observed over the 5-year period in children whose caries were restored using dental amalgam or composite materials.“.

Let’s look at what independent Consumer Reports has to say. They covered the subject a number of times. This is what they said:

• “The mercury scare: if a dentist wants to remove your fillings because they contain mercury, watch your wallet”
    • “The mercury in your mouth: You can avoid amalgam fillings or even replace the ones you have, but should you?”
    • Finally, they wrote an interesting article. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a link, but the title says it all: “Health Schemes, Scams, and Frauds”.

Closing remark: dentists may earn a lot of money by offering their patients to have their amalgam fillings removed. Yet, only a few dentists actively offer this treatment.

Elsewhere on this site, people say things like “vaccines are not necessary, doctors only apply them because that makes them some nice easy money”. Surprisingly, this same line of thought is suddenly forgotten when it comes to amalgam fillings. Of course, it would be perfectly plausible to state that “amalgam removal is not necessary, dentists only do that because that makes them some nice easy money”.

Rabelais

wol1

ThomasJoel2;59527 wrote:

Not a problem. I’m glad to help. Two other things I should mention: 1) If you have amalgams, don’t do any chelation until all of them have been completely and safely removed. That livingnetwork site I previously linked you to has information on how to do a proper dental revision. 2) Make sure you chelate correctly if/when you decide to chelate. Again, that livingnetwork site I linked you to explains the proper way to go about this.

should be great resources for you if/when you confirm mercury/heavy metal toxicity.

Hi Thomas. I ordered the test you suggested for me and the results just came back. Is there anyway you could have a look at it? And can I talk to you privately somewhere? I think the PM function on this site is turned off for some reason. Maybe you could set up a new email where we can talk about the results? Would appreciate it very much and thanks for all the help so far.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

wol1;60098 wrote:

Hi Thomas. I ordered the test you suggested for me and the results just came back. Is there anyway you could have a look at it? And can I talk to you privately somewhere? I think the PM function on this site is turned off for some reason. Maybe you could set up a new email where we can talk about the results? Would appreciate it very much and thanks for all the help so far.
    Yeah man I’d be happy to. Do you have an account on curezone? If you give me your account name I’ll PM you my email.

wol1

ThomasJoel2;60100 wrote:

Yeah man I’d be happy to. Do you have an account on curezone? If you give me your account name I’ll PM you my email.

Thanks 🙂 Just set up a new account at curezone, wol1 there also.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

wol1;60102 wrote:

Thanks 🙂 Just set up a new account at curezone, wol1 there also.
    PM sent. 🙂

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

That’s one poor soul lost… ThomasJoel2, you seduced this poor person into your web… Congratulations…

Well, I guess it’s impossible to save everyone. Some will be lost. So be it.

Others please do read my extensive explanation about this subject.

wol1, please be so brave to post your results two years from now. That way, you’ll be a warning for others not to rely on chelating chemicals to remove a non-existent mercury intoxication.

I wish you good luck. You’ll need it.

Rabelais

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest mercury stool test?’ is closed to new replies.