Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  doodles 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

Some of you may remember me from this postBut I’m on the strict diet, I’m taking everything I’m supposed to, but the die off is unbearable just by taking 2 of the sf722 a day. I’m starting to wonder if its even die off or if there’s something else wrong with me because it does not seem normal that anyone would feel this bad, I don’t read about anyone else feeling this bad just by taking that little. I mean I will feel worse all the time, it will not stop, ever, there is no relief, even when I stop taking it, it will still take 2-3 days to recover from it, I cannot sleep, it will make me feel angry, and everyday I just feel angrier every time I take it. Its impossible. I take it in the morning, and I will continually feel worse untill 10:30 at night…Then I feel slightly better, then i go to sleep knowing I should be happy how I felt today because I will feel even worse for the next 12 hours tomorrow, and the day after that will even be worse. How the hell is anyone supposed to do this?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What you are experiencing is liver symptoms; die-off only exists for individuals who have a slightly damaged liver or more. What are you taking to protect your liver from die-off toxins?

I would check out these few posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

I had really bad die-off the first few weeks I was on the diet and it continued for me for about a month. I didn’t take anything to support my liver and ever since I’ve been healing it.

-raster

train21

raster;30393 wrote: What you are experiencing is liver symptoms; die-off only exists for individuals who have a slightly damaged liver or more. What are you taking to protect your liver from die-off toxins?

I would check out these few posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

I had really bad die-off the first few weeks I was on the diet and it continued for me for about a month. I didn’t take anything to support my liver and ever since I’ve been healing it.

-raster

I am taking the molybdenum, 3 a day. I take a liver support that has milk thistle, I take a Epsom Salt bath everyday as soon as I get up, and I exercise to sweat out toxins and help my liver process them, 3 times a day 30min each every day. It does not matter, it will not help. When I feel bad, I can exercise, and take baths, I can drink lots of water, I can take more liver support, it does not matter, it does not help.

raster
    Participant

Are you drinking tons of water every day? Are you taking any vitamin C?

Here’s another post to check out:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3012_Possible-alternative-to-molybdenum–Juniper-Berry-Extract.aspx

A naturopath likely would tell you to stop for a period of time while they give you liver cleansing supplements (for a few weeks) before they get you back on the program again…

Another supplement I would check out is candidate by native remedies.

Able also would recommend that you increase your dose of molybdenum to 750mg for a few days before reducing it again.

Sometimes the liver combo supplements can stur up the liver so I would try stopping that for a day or so and see if you notice any difference. Some of them may be antifungal as well.

Another way to gain immediate relief is to do acupuncture which will help the body expel the toxins while healing specific organs. This is one of the cornerstones of my treatment.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

train21;30392 wrote: Some of you may remember me from this postBut I’m on the strict diet, I’m taking everything I’m supposed to, but the die off is unbearable just by taking 2 of the sf722 a day. I’m starting to wonder if its even die off or if there’s something else wrong with me because it does not seem normal that anyone would feel this bad, I don’t read about anyone else feeling this bad just by taking that little. I mean I will feel worse all the time, it will not stop, ever, there is no relief, even when I stop taking it, it will still take 2-3 days to recover from it, I cannot sleep, it will make me feel angry, and everyday I just feel angrier every time I take it. Its impossible. I take it in the morning, and I will continually feel worse untill 10:30 at night…Then I feel slightly better, then i go to sleep knowing I should be happy how I felt today because I will feel even worse for the next 12 hours tomorrow, and the day after that will even be worse. How the hell is anyone supposed to do this?

My overgrowth was so severe that cutting sugar and refined carbohydrates gave me a die-off that I wanted to be death. It lasted months.

Jorge.

train21

raster;30401 wrote: Are you drinking tons of water every day? Are you taking any vitamin C?

Here’s another post to check out:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3012_Possible-alternative-to-molybdenum–Juniper-Berry-Extract.aspx

A naturopath likely would tell you to stop for a period of time while they give you liver cleansing supplements (for a few weeks) before they get you back on the program again…

Another supplement I would check out is candidate by native remedies.

Able also would recommend that you increase your dose of molybdenum to 750mg for a few days before reducing it again.

Sometimes the liver combo supplements can stur up the liver so I would try stopping that for a day or so and see if you notice any difference. Some of them may be antifungal as well.

Another way to gain immediate relief is to do acupuncture which will help the body expel the toxins while healing specific organs. This is one of the cornerstones of my treatment.

-raster

I did stop for a few weeks, I did not feel much better, I drink lots of water and take lots of vit C.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Train you’re not alone. I have trouble doing 2 a day as well. The head fog can be overwhelming. I did find an non-drowsy anti-histamine to help cut down on 70-80% of the head fog, but those tablets are junk and don’t want to rely on them. The molybdenum+candidate didn’t help with me either. Molybdenum just upset my gut and wasn’t being properly broke down and utilized. The candidate just gave me more liver discomfort..probably due to the active chemicals in pau’d arco and lemongrass being an anti-fungal. I don’t understand candidate helping with die-off other than marigold acting as an anti-inflammatory. Lemongrass+Pau’d arco have the potential to create more symptoms because of their anti-fungal properties. Questionable if molybdenum has the ability to detoxify mass amounts of ammonia+acetaldehyde released by candida.

The only thing I found to help with ammonia+acetaldehyde levels was liquid betonite clay. But the problem with betonite clay is that it can be very dehydrating+constipating. Water intake might help a little, but water does not dilute acetaldehyde very well.

Molybdenum might help increase the efficiency of the body to detox acetaldehyde, but your still dealing with too much “initial load” of acetaldehyde/ammonia . Their is really not much in 2 mg of molybdenum to “bind” or “absorb” that much acetaldehyde or ammonia.

Acupuncture might help increase the efficiency of the organs to detoxify, but again someone can be dealing with too much “initial load” of acetaldehyde and ammonia.

It can be very difficult to deal with the toxins that candida produces. Especially when their is vast amounts of candida in the GI tract.

Sf722 does seem to help with my ammonia levels. When I take the undecenoic acid with meals that are higher in protein it seems to reduce the ammonia levels quite a bit. Undecenoic acid is not designed to cause die off or cell membrane leakage, but it can cause an bad reaction.

Also, The problem with candida can also be the inflammation/sensitivity response that it creates in which the body can release too much histamine– giving us that drowsy–head fog feeling.

raster
    Participant

Wow james, I am really impressed with how much you’ve learned since where you were at a few weeks ago…keep on trucking through this and you’ll get to where you want to be.

-raster

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I’ve learned more than I care for with this condition. The pile of research on my desk/time spent on forums and websites can account for this. Not to mention I’ve probably tried about every product imaginable for this condition. Just very frustrating that people have to go through this kind of torture with a organism that can be so adaptive and resilient. For people that have all of their good flora or the majority of their good flora wiped out by this organism(via antibiotics,antibacterials etc..) it can a living hell try to get the Gut back into homeostasis. Everyone’s condition can be slightly different depending on how much of their good flora has been altered our wiped out. The more the good flora has been altered or wiped out the more the complicated this condition gets. Most Doctors just don’t realize that the majority of our immune system is good bacteria/flora. So why and the hell would they prescribe something that can destroy the majority of our immune system with anti-biotics. I would never put my kids on anti-biotics and run the risk of setting up for them a lifetime of digestive and health issues for them. Only 2 rounds of antibiotics for my brother from the dentist has sent his digestive issues into a tailspin for months.

Anyways, I’m sure many people appreciate the time that the experts and other’s on here spend helping each other trying to overcome this monster.

Something that can be added to the list of anti-fungals is Black seed oil. It is a great anti-fungal . The research on it for inhbiting candida is very impressive and found it to be much stronger than any of the anti-fungals I’ve tried out there. Its like a candida bomb. For me, It seemed much stronger than Oregano oil, garlic, or pau’d arco. I’m still in the beginning stages of experimenting with it but so far it seems to inhibit the candida better than anything I’ve tried.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21219751

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12601685

Good Thanksgiving to all,
    James

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

jameskep;30442 wrote: I’ve learned more than I care for with this condition. The pile of research on my desk/time spent on forums and websites can account for this. Not to mention I’ve probably tried about every product imaginable for this condition. Just very frustrating that people have to go through this kind of torture with a organism that can be so adaptive and resilient. For people that have all of their good flora or the majority of their good flora wiped out by this organism(via antibiotics,antibacterials etc..) it can a living hell try to get the Gut back into homeostasis. Everyone’s condition can be slightly different depending on how much of their good flora has been altered our wiped out. The more the good flora has been altered or wiped out the more the complicated this condition gets. Most Doctors just don’t realize that the majority of our immune system is good bacteria/flora. So why and the hell would they prescribe something that can destroy the majority of our immune system with anti-biotics. I would never put my kids on anti-biotics and run the risk of setting up for them a lifetime of digestive and health issues for them. Only 2 rounds of antibiotics for my brother from the dentist has sent his digestive issues into a tailspin for months.

Anyways, I’m sure many people appreciate the time that the experts and other’s on here spend helping each other trying to overcome this monster.

Something that can be added to the list of anti-fungals is Black seed oil. It is a great anti-fungal . The research on it for inhbiting candida is very impressive and found it to be much stronger than any of the anti-fungals I’ve tried out there. Its like a candida bomb. For me, It seemed much stronger than Oregano oil, garlic, or pau’d arco. I’m still in the beginning stages of experimenting with it but so far it seems to inhibit the candida better than anything I’ve tried.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21219751

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12601685

Good Thanksgiving to all,
    James

There are many trues in your post. The good thing about this syndrome is to catch it early. Sadly, most people realize it when the destruction is going on.

Jorge.

givingall
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I’ve used Liver Life by Bioray and felt that it helped a lot to handle liver stuff, and it worked fast. It’s also helped me with handling heavy metal detoxes.

kevin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

i think you should get muscle tested and see if this is for you or not. it could be toxic for you. i had avery similar reaction to herbal formula sold on line bu wwww.candidamd.com.formula comes from kroeger herbs in coloado.the recipê was 3 pill 3 time a day. I could not IMAGINE! where Id be if I had yaken all 3…probably in hospital…!i started with half a pill!.just to see..and the reaction was strange!..next meal i tried half..again…at supper ONE full..I could not belive my headcahe, ringing ears .i did not sleep that night (maybe overburdens liver?)and felt shit for 2-3 days.i even went to hopsoital on that weeknd to get blood tested. my urine as at 5 ph..instead of 6.5.,.so concluded this was toxic for me..everything OK from that MD as usual (…)All these anti fungals are not for everyone .Youmust start SMALL and see how you react.. I THINK.
    I have also just reciuevd a bottle from Thorne 722 but hve not opened it yet
    Im going to a KIneo to see how my body will react to it

kevin
    Replies: 8

according to chinese medecine.ANGER emotion is very closely linked to the liver

doodles
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Though this is an older post, I totally identify.

I started on sf722 a good 5 weeks ago. I followed the bottle directions–FIVE caps. Felt fine for a few days, then BAM–massive die off symptoms like fatigue, headache, afternoon diarrhea, etc for days.

I got off, restarted at one cap, slowllllly moved up to 3 caps, had die off symptoms but manageable…tried four….BAM again. Massive die off symptoms of fatigue and the irritating afternoon diarrhea.

Got off for several days until I felt better again…then only started again on ONE three mornings ago….once again, return of the afternoon diarrhea, and three days in row of it, even though I took NO MORE. Plus fatigue. This is WITH taking TUDCA for my liver all this time, and lions mane mushroom powder for my liver. I’d just started on Liver Life, too….but…

So I’m stopping the SF722…and sticking with Candex, Sacc probiotics, molybdenum, and may add in Caprylic Acid (waiting on it to arrive) and garlic. Hoping all the latter is enough?? So frustrating.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already’ is closed to new replies.