CANKER SORES, CANDIDA, LEAKY GUT

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions CANKER SORES, CANDIDA, LEAKY GUT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zimmy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

hello all.
    I have been plagued by canker sores in mouth and throat for over 20 yrs. I was taking candigone, candex, and olive leaf extract for bout 2 yrs which seemed to help a lot, but not cure. Since starting the candida diet I have felt soooo much better. There are quite few other symptoms that had kept popping up, chronic fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, achy muscles and joints,brain fog, more and more food allergies, very sour pasty saliva when sleeping etc. most all have subsided after about two months on diet and natural antifungals ( olive leaf extract, coconut oil, grapefruit seed extract, garlic)

But it does feel like things are just underneath the surface if I slip up!

Question: anybody else suffer from canker sores, did u get rid of them, and am I on the right track as they have been my biggest complaint all these years.

Thanks!!

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I’ve found that oil pulling has helped with my canker sores.

Zimmy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the info! It does seem to help. Been doing that for a few weeks now.

Question tho, u talk in the past tense, does that mean u don’t get them anymore?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Zimmy;60314 wrote: Thanks for the info! It does seem to help. Been doing that for a few weeks now.

Question tho, u talk in the past tense, does that mean u don’t get them anymore?

I just started oil pulling about a week and a half ago in response to a really bad canker sore that wouldn’t go away. It cleared up within a day or so after starting and I haven’t gotten any more canker sores since. Can’t say that they’ll be gone for good though, too early to tell.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Oil pulling is pseudoscience. It has very little benefits. Luckily, it has only few disadvantages, so its use, though questionable, probably won’t do too much harm.

Rabelais

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘CANKER SORES, CANDIDA, LEAKY GUT’ is closed to new replies.