Candida Treatment Protocol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Treatment Protocol

This topic contains 147 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  hellosummers 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Below is a rough timeline of the protocol. Remember that everyone is different, and just because one person is able to follow this timeline precisely does not mean that everyone will. More times than not, the times will have to be adjusted in order to suit an individual’s specific problems. It’s important for every person to have their own personal and flexible timeline because every Candida infestation is different.

1) Three days prior to starting the cleanse or diet, start taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate at 250 mcg a pill three times a day and vitamin C at 3000 mg per day. Eat regular, healthy meals during these three days, but avoid sugars and at least most simple carbohydrate foods such as bread and the sweeter fruits such as bananas. Start drinking Nettle Leaf tea or taking capsules containing the herb.

2) Start the cleanse or diet; your choice. It’s my advice that you do not remain on the cleanse for more than 7 days at the very the most. One to three days will work as well.

3) Between 9 and 12 days after starting the cleanse/diet start taking any Vitamins & Supplements that you decide to take.

4) Approximately two weeks after starting the safe detox or diet start taking one antifungal of your choice providing your die-off symptoms are not severe at this point.

5) Three weeks after starting the detox or diet you can test one natural form of probiotics, namely either homemade kefir or homemade yogurt.

6) Remain on the strict diet and continue to follow the protocol. Alternate the antifungals Oil of Oregano, Red Thyme Oil, Caprylic Acid, if you choose to take these. Continue to slowly increase the amount of virgin coconut oil, do not alternate. Continue probiotics, both natural and capsules. Take the Molybdenum for as long as you experience die-off symptoms. You can test the symptoms by decreasing the dose of Molybdenum at any time you feel that the symptoms are lessening. Drink Nettle Leaf tea or take the capsules for as at least as long as you are using Molybdenum and/or experiencing die-off. Drinking the tea throughout your treatment period is not a bad idea.

Thanks, Sean

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. What is the downfall of taking a commercial probiotic pill such as megaflora at the initial start of the detox/cleanse? This is referring to the part before the actual candida diet. I have finally made up a cleanse to go by. Tell me what you guys think and if you have any suggestions for modifications.

8AM probiotic pill (Dr. Ohira’s is what i’m finishing up now only reputable unrefrigerated probiotic i know. It’s been handy as i’ve been on the road.) with water

9AM whole lemon with water

10AM 1 scoop of vitamineral green with water

11AM water

12PM veggie juice ( celery for example fresh from juicer)

1PM water

2PM veggie broth

3PM lemon water

4PM water taken with molybdenum and milk thistle

5PM 1 scoop of vitamineral green with water

6PM lemon water

the end.

P.S. are you familiar with CALM ? It’s ingredient is ionic magnesium citrate. I know magnesium is beneficiary. I see your recommendation for all these vitamins. A & D (taken together), plus extra D3, vitamin E, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium (taken together). This is a pricey expenditure. Organizing which time to take each of these and rounding them up also sounds stressful. What is the downfall of not taking all these vitamins? Harsher die off? Thanks guys you rock my world 🙂

Able900
    Spectator

Quote: What is the downfall of taking a commercial probiotic pill such as megaflora at the initial start of the detox/cleanse?

Reply: The benefits that kefir has over a commercial probiotic are; for one kefir is many times more powerful than a probiotic capsule. In addition to containing many strains of bacteria, it also contains beneficial yeasts like Torula kefir and Saccharomyces kefir. These yeasts have the ability to eliminate pathogenic yeasts in the intestines. None of this means that you won’t cure your infestation, only that it’ll probably take longer.

Quote: I have finally made up a cleanse to go by. Tell me what you guys think and if you have any suggestions for modifications.

Reply: Your cleanse sounds fine. Good way to jumpstart the treatment.

Quote: This is a pricey expenditure. Organizing which time to take each of these and rounding them up also sounds stressful. What is the downfall of not taking all these vitamins? Harsher die off?

Reply: For one thing, vitamins can make finding, purchasing and organizing vitamins less stressful (insert laughter here). In general vitamin supplements can help restore the weakened immune system. A Candida albicans overgrowth will not be cured without the help of a strong immune system.

Quote: Thanks guys you rock my world.

Reply: Thank you. I’m sure that Raster will be as pleased as I am to know that we rock your world. = |

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys!

I am very thankful to you both and the work you put down here. People are getting rich on us candida sufferers but you are working hard helping us without charging us for it..

After trying out different diets for such a long time I noticed nothing was helping me, I am so thankful that your diet and your advice turned my life around.

Its still a battle but I experience that I am on the victory side of the battle, before it was only going downhill for me.

What I don’t forget is how much I have to thank you for this.

Thanks you Able and raster!

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: Hi guys!
    I am very thankful to you both and the work you put down here. People are getting rich on us candida sufferers but you are working hard helping us without charging us for it..
    After trying out different diets for such a long time I noticed nothing was helping me, I am so thankful that your diet and your advice turned my life around.
    Its still a battle but I experience that I am on the victory side of the battle, before it was only going downhill for me.
    What I don’t forget is how much I have to thank you for this.
    Thanks you Able and raster!
    yours Thomas

Thanks for the nice words of thanks, Thomas. We really do appreciate you taking the time to thank us as often as you do. Don’t even think it goes unnoticed.

Sincerely, Able

fml432
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

I’m at the health market right now looking at supplements. is it okay if the vitamin has small amounts of soybean oil or glycerine? all the vitamin e pills have that.

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Thank you so much for all your hard work to help us get better, it is a blessing to us all. I go to health food s tore and trust hem and they sold me bunch of junk. So again Thank you so much.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

fml432 wrote: I’m at the health market right now looking at supplements. is it okay if the vitamin has small amounts of soybean oil or glycerine? all the vitamin e pills have that.

check out Ultimate-E from Thorne its written that they dont use soja. Before buying check with Able or raster. I just googled for soya free E-vitamines.

I would not buy anything with soya in it.
    cheers
    Thomas

johnny22
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 23

I want to thank you guys too. If it hadn’t been for the two of you, I would have never known what was wrong with my body and what it feels like to be naturally it and healthy.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

No problem folks…I am happy we put together something that we are both happy with in one post.

The only differences between me and Able is that we promote different probiotics. The one’s he recommends are completely OK; however I feel that the ones I am taking that have HMF: Human micro flora, are very good as well. HMF forte is a prebiotic while HMF Neuro is a probiotic; both are about 12.5 billion potency (not very high). If I were to take these ones, I would do it at the beginning or end of your treatment. Again, rotating probiotics to gain different strains is recommended so that you have a wide variety in your gut.

I also thought that I’d mention that I didn’t do the detox cleanse, so it isn’t completely necessary but recommended to set your body up with the correct environment for recovery.

FML432: Here’s a good vitamin E product that doesn’t contain any soy or other junk ingredients. My favorite 3 brands of vitamins are thorne research, standard process, and nature’s way.

http://www.thorne.com/Products/Vitamins/prd~E143.jsp

I wish everyone luck in their recovery and if it doesn’t progress as quickly as you’d like, it may because of vitamin deficiency or specific organs being damaged.

-Raster

fml432
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Thanks raster. You and Able have been such a great help, I just can’t thank you two enough!

Able900
    Spectator

Bumping post.

qkly
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Excellent post! This definately needs a sticky if possible :]

The time and effort poured into this is saintly, its unfortunate we live in a world where most western doctors do not even recognise candida as a health condition, so for some people out there, its work like this which can mean the difference between struggling for years on years and an actual solution. Thank you both.

Rob Davies
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 17

Was reading about Kefir is it easier to buy than make it seems many of you are unsuccessful at making it. Also is yogurt avoiding due to sugar content? Should i gnore tinned sardines. I buy the ones in water. I also eat a wild salmon. Just trying to get everything in my head.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Regular yogurt contains something like 17-25g sugar per serving while greek yogurt contains something like 7-11g of sugar per serving; so go with the greek yogurt if possible. It is more expensive but is worth it!

I couldn’t make kefir correctly myself such just bought a pint of it last night; the pre-made stuff should still be effective but not as effective as making it at home.

The sardines should be OK as long as there isn’t any additional ingredients on the label. The salmon should be completely OK as well.

-Raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 148 total)

The topic ‘Candida Treatment Protocol’ is closed to new replies.