Candida test results

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida test results

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CowboyJane 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

CowboyJane
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi – (first post!)

I’ve been ill for many years with an ME/CFS diagnosis (CFIDS). I had my candida antibodies tested by a saliva test, and had a high IgA.

My IgG was ok – 8 (<10 U/mL)

But IgA was 21.5 (< 10 U/mL) Has anyone any experience with these test results and can say how bad that might be? I know someone who had leaky gut syndrome and had a result of >150, but I don’t know how extreme that is.

I can’t do a proper cleanse cos of other health issues, like recurring anaemia. But I’ve eliminated refined carbs/starches, sugar & anything remotely junk food. I have seen a private doc who gave me Nizorel, but I’m reluctant to take it if its possible to just use natural stuff. From a past candida test it seems my little critters don’t like garlic or uva ursi, so would taking those two & fiber-3 be enough? When do I add the probiotics?

I should add that my only obvious symptom (apart from the fatigue & ill health!) is anal itching and white powdery flakes on underwear. Oh and terrible digestion probs, like indigestion, gas & bloating. I started eliminating carbs etc 10 days ago and gave already had headaches, brain fog & ‘airplane’/blocked ears…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Candida test results’ is closed to new replies.