Candida spit test not valid!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida spit test not valid!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Ya, he has some good info:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/McCombsPlan

I agree with what he said about the saliva test; but if you have candida you also typically have a mold/fungel issue, allergies, cold like symptoms, etc. I feel that it is a general test that can tell you whether you are unhealthy or not but not in determining whether you have candida alone.

Go ahead and get tested if you want, but it won’t be covered by insurance, there are very few places where you can do this test, and it most likely is pretty expensive.

I say just try the diet and see whether the symptoms improve and if so you most likely have candida.

Also I am no candida expert so take any suggestions I make with a grain of salt.

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

I agree. Unless you have some great insurance or have a hook up with a doctor or lab just try the diet.

I just started it on Monday and it’s very hard. But I am going to try to stick it out.

I have seb derm on my face and so far no improvement but I know it’s early so I will keep at it.

This site is great. It’s good to be able to read all this feed back from people who have lots of experience in it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Man, this doctor on youtube has really good information! I recommend anyone who has candida to listen to what he says because it could put you on the right track! Except that he recommends fruit…and beef.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida spit test not valid!’ is closed to new replies.