Candida or parasite

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida or parasite

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jgentry8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

So I have tested positive for having yeast in my stool. That was my second test. But no yeast was cultured. However, I have had other tests done that I have also tested positive for one amoeba (sigmoidoscopy) I took prescription drugs for it yet no change, and the doctor said he didn’t see any candida. Anyways, I’m still doing candida diet anyways, yet after being a week into it I wasn’t craving anything sweet. In fact, I was craving fats. Almonds, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, I wanted anything. Seeing as almonds don’t feed candida, I went for it. Next morning, Extremely white tongue like I never even began treatment for candida (I’ve been on nystatin and diflucan) as well as a rash on both of my arms returning even worse. Could it be possible this is something else a long with candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The nuts do benefit the yeast, atleast some, because they contain molds because they are a dried food item. This is why I suggest adding them in stages 2 or 3, or soaking the nuts for 24 hours to remove the mold content.

-raster

jgentry8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

They benefit them so much that the next day my tongue could be completely covered in white again?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

jgentry8;57255 wrote: They benefit them so much that the next day my tongue could be completely covered in white again?

Its certainly possible…

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida or parasite’ is closed to new replies.