Candida is taking over my life.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida is taking over my life.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Every time I take one step forward I have to start all over. Over the littlest things I took an extra dose of vitamin C and I had an extreme reaction how can I be so sensitive what do I have to do to get past this darn thing. So frustrated witht this

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

WilliamHolst wrote: Every time I take one step forward I have to start all over. Over the littlest things I took an extra dose of vitamin C and I had an extreme reaction how can I be so sensitive what do I have to do to get past this darn thing. So frustrated witht this

William, according to PM’s and your other posts, I believe you stated that you have several other problems and not just the Candida overgrowth, correct? So the response to vitamin C may not have been directly cause by the Candida. How close together were the doses of vitamin C?

Able

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

I took 2g within in hours time normally I take 1g and my body is okay with it I took 2g and my body reacted really bad to it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

WilliamHolst wrote: I took 2g within in hours time normally I take 1g and my body is okay with it I took 2g and my body reacted really bad to it.

If you’re saying that you took 2000 mg or 2 grams within one hour, that’s probably your problem. You really shouldn’t take more than 1000 mg in one hour as it’s possible for that amount to make you ill, as you’ve seen. Two grams within one hour is an overdose.

Able

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

WilliamHolst wrote: I took 2g within in hours time normally I take 1g and my body is okay with it I took 2g and my body reacted really bad to it.

Define ‘reacted really bad to it’ and maybe I can offer an explanation that is infact unrelated to candida.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida is taking over my life.’ is closed to new replies.