Candida immune stimulation shots?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida immune stimulation shots?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Can anyone with some knowledge about these give me some information about them?
    I’m intrigued.. I have been on the diet for a year now and am still experiencing some symtoms that keep cropping up, despite sticking to it 100%. I wonder if it is because of my immune system.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

helpme;30559 wrote: Can anyone with some knowledge about these give me some information about them?
    I’m intrigued.. I have been on the diet for a year now and am still experiencing some symtoms that keep cropping up, despite sticking to it 100%. I wonder if it is because of my immune system.

It isn’t your immune system but our immune system. You aren’t alone. All who is looking for an answer to a chronic yeast infection has a faulty immune system against the yeast.

You need to see an Allergist that may give you the shots.

Jorge.

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Will any allergist be familiar with candida though? I have recently moved to Manhattan, so it will probably be easier than the suburbs of London to find a good doctor I am guessing.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

What kind of shots?? I have seen an allergist twice and they just did some allergy testing but did not say anything about shots..

@Helpme- I was recently diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder called Sjogrens. I was exposed to mold in my house for about 3-4 years unknowingly and I believe this caused my immune system to overload which led me to be predisposed to yeast. I have been on diet since mid-June and still stuck in stage 2. Everyday I do some researching on how to get rid of the overgrowth. I think if I can fix my gut it will eventually kick my immune system in to fight the overgrowth and in turn send auto-immune disorder into remission. The scary thing about it all is I don’t know anyone personally with this and doctors don’t know nothing. All I have is this forum and everyone in it to give me advice and maybe hopefully I can help someone too. So, yes it is our immune systems. “Normal” people’s immune system keep the yeast in check.

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny;30600 wrote: What kind of shots?? I have seen an allergist twice and they just did some allergy testing but did not say anything about shots..

What kind of allergy test ??

The allergist should test you with candida albicans antigen on the skin. The other important test is delayed sensitivity test with candida albicans antigen.

Jorge.

Tsunny

Well thanks dvjorge, I was tested for mold allergy and other common things in the NorthEast. I will ask for this test. I told the allergist my story but of course they never mentioned candida albicans. So if this test along with delayed sensitivity to albicans is positive, all I need is an allergy shot?

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny;30600 wrote: What kind of shots?? I have seen an allergist twice and they just did some allergy testing but did not say anything about shots..

@Helpme- I was recently diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder called Sjogrens. I was exposed to mold in my house for about 3-4 years unknowingly and I believe this caused my immune system to overload which led me to be predisposed to yeast. I have been on diet since mid-June and still stuck in stage 2. Everyday I do some researching on how to get rid of the overgrowth. I think if I can fix my gut it will eventually kick my immune system in to fight the overgrowth and in turn send auto-immune disorder into remission. The scary thing about it all is I don’t know anyone personally with this and doctors don’t know nothing. All I have is this forum and everyone in it to give me advice and maybe hopefully I can help someone too. So, yes it is our immune systems. “Normal” people’s immune system keep the yeast in check.

I think like you. One time you have unloaded the immune system, it will probably correct itself and the auto-immune disease may disappear. The key is to unload the immune system and that includes eliminating a fungal overgrowth in the gut.

Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

helpme;30559 wrote: Can anyone with some knowledge about these give me some information about them?

The diet, protocol, supplements, mentioned here are not a cure.
    they are just a passive measures of avoidance. This is according to Dr. Orain Truss.

Even I was on the strict protocol mentioned here 100% for 4-6 months. I didn’t see any positive results……. instead lost a lot weight, and I was looking like a patient.

There is a misconception here that if you stay on the strict protocol for 6 months, or 1 year or may be 2 years, then you are going to be cured. I don’t think that is possible. I dont get a direct YES for my question “Is there anyone who got cured by following the protocol?”. All I get in response is a lengthy/confusing post, which we get bored reading to.

I dont see any one claiming to be cured 100% following this protocol.

I am not against the protocol, it helps a lot in the treatment. But I dont want people to be misleaded that this protocol is going to cure you.

It will be better to be a bit flexible with the diet, the one mentioned on this website seems reasonable. Along with that we need to get into the Active Treatment, with antifungal drugs like Nystatin/Diflucan etc, and The Candida antigen Shots. You need to get with your doctor/allergist on this and proceed with their guidance.

Its also not right that no doctor treats Candida, things are changing, try to explain and convince them. You need an doctors assistance with this, I dont think we can be cured with this protocols.

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny;30602 wrote: Well thanks dvjorge, I was tested for mold allergy and other common things in the NorthEast. I will ask for this test. I told the allergist my story but of course they never mentioned candida albicans. So if this test along with delayed sensitivity to albicans is positive, all I need is an allergy shot?

If the intradermal test is positive, it means you are allergic to candida albicans. If the delayed sensitivity test is negative, it means your immune system isn’t attacking candida albicans. (immune paralysis or tolerance)

The hyposensitization shots with candida antigen reverse the test results overtime.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;30604 wrote:

Can anyone with some knowledge about these give me some information about them?

The diet, protocol, supplements, mentioned here are not a cure.
    they are just a passive measures of avoidance. This is according to Dr. Orain Truss.

Even I was on the strict protocol mentioned here 100% for 4-6 months. I didn’t see any positive results……. instead lost a lot weight, and I was looking like a patient.

There is a misconception here that if you stay on the strict protocol for 6 months, or 1 year or may be 2 years, then you are going to be cured. I don’t think that is possible. I dont get a direct YES for my question “Is there anyone who got cured by following the protocol?”. All I get in response is a lengthy/confusing post, which we get bored reading to.

I dont see any one claiming to be cured 100% following this protocol.

I am not against the protocol, it helps a lot in the treatment. But I dont want people to be misleaded that this protocol is going to cure you.

It will be better to be a bit flexible with the diet, the one mentioned on this website seems reasonable. Along with that we need to get into the Active Treatment, with antifungal drugs like Nystatin/Diflucan etc, and The Candida antigen Shots. You need to get with your doctor/allergist on this and proceed with their guidance.

Its also not right that no doctor treats Candida, things are changing, try to explain and convince them. You need an doctors assistance with this, I dont think we can be cured with this protocols.

Nikky,

An immune restoration can be reached overtime if we keep the yeast low for enough time. It is a long process where the immune system need to “wake up” by itself one time the antigen be reduced.
    The hyposensitization shots speed this process. Another thing that everybody should look at is mercury toxicity. Mercury toxicity is a hidden cause that doesn’t allow to cure chronic yeast infection. Mercury polarizes the immune system in a Th2 mode, leaving Th1 suppressed. We need an active Th1 to battle the yeast.
    You also need to think that many people that come to candida forums have a mild overgrowth or not at all. There are people here who have SIBO, and other health problems.

Jorge.

Tsunny

dvjorge;30605 wrote:

Well thanks dvjorge, I was tested for mold allergy and other common things in the NorthEast. I will ask for this test. I told the allergist my story but of course they never mentioned candida albicans. So if this test along with delayed sensitivity to albicans is positive, all I need is an allergy shot?

If the intradermal test is positive, it means you are allergic to candida albicans. If the delayed sensitivity test is negative, it means your immune system isn’t attacking candida albicans. (immune paralysis or tolerance)

The hyposensitization shot with candida antigens reverse the test results overtime.

Jorge.

So shot is good either way if test is positive for allergy or the hyposensitization shot? Its not going to send my immune system into a frenzy? Thanks for all the info jorge. By the way, I lived in Florida for 2 years and loved it. Plan on moving there again in near future

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny;30608 wrote:

The hyposensitization shot with candida antigens reverse the test results overtime.

Jorge.

So shot is good either way if test is positive for allergy or the hyposensitization shot? Its not going to send my immune system into a frenzy? Thanks for all the info jorge. By the way, I lived in Florida for 2 years and loved it. Plan on moving there again in near future

They are going to stimulate your immune system to attack candida albicans. At the same time, they help neutralizing your allergic response to candida antigen. Shots are really important and should be considered seriously.

Jorge.

vem
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

HelpMe–I was diagnosed with Candida by an allergist/immunologist in Manhattan named Dr. Tolston. She didn’t mention shots, just put me on the diet and gave me Nystatin, but when I get back into town in couple months (traveling for work) I plan to ask her about them. Look her up and I bet she’ll test you and give you shots.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

dvjorge;30609 wrote:
    They are going to stimulate your immune system to attack candida albicans. At the same time, they help neutralizing your allergic response to candida antigen. Shots are really important and should be considered seriously.

Jorge.

Hello jorge,

Do you have any kind of firsthand knowledge to how common these shots are at most allergist offices? I am thinking that many allergist do not know about them and do not carry them; what is the specific name of the shot and test you should get for the shot for clarification?

So do the shots basically tell your body to attack candida?

How would one know if/when their body is no longer attacking candida?

I am curious because I believe this is what has happened to me.

On a side note: Not to scare anyone but my naturopath mentioned how we should not eat eggs a ton on the diet because it produces antigens which protect candida. I did not know this and have altered my diet further. Jorge, do you have any information about this?

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster;30625 wrote:

Jorge.

Hello jorge,

Do you have any kind of firsthand knowledge to how common these shots are at most allergist offices? I am thinking that many allergist do not know about them and do not carry them; what is the specific name of the shot and test you should get for the shot for clarification?

So do the shots basically tell your body to attack candida?

How would one know if/when their body is no longer attacking candida?

I am curious because I believe this is what has happened to me.

On a side note: Not to scare anyone but my naturopath mentioned how we should not eat eggs a ton on the diet because it produces antigens which protect candida. I did not know this and have altered my diet further. Jorge, do you have any information about this?

-raster

Raster,
    Candida Albicans Hyposensitization shots are known since the 70’s.
    The shots are made in the same Allergist office. Any Allergist can make them to the concentration they want. All they need is candida albicans extract that is available for them. They dilute it in a vehicle (thymerosal free) to create the shots.

When I saw my Allergist in Miami, he already was given this type the shots to other patients. He tested me for candida allergy ( I was positive ) and candida delayed sensitivity. ( I was negative ) It means I am allergic to candida albicans and my immune system is paralyzed against candida albicans.
    He immediately discussed the shots with me. I went to his office with a copy of an article written by Dr. Truss where he mentions the concentration he used with his candida patients.

My Allergist read it and kept it. He prepared my shots using Dr. Truss concentration as a reference. He told me the dilution in the article was the same he was using before with candida allergic patients.

The shots stimulate your body to attack candida. That is correct.

The delayed sensitivity test is what tells the Allergist your body (immune system) isn’t attacking candida. The test should be positive, no negative.

Don’t know anything about eggs, neither believe they have any link with candida.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Candida immune stimulation shots?’ is closed to new replies.